Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Evergreen Nature Prenatal: Reviewed

I have been trying another Prenatal Vitamin the past 2 weeks.  They are a smooth, elongated pink pill that is easy for me to swallow.  This prenatal contains 100% of the recommended daily allowance of  Folic Acid, which is essential in preventing neural tube defects and spinal bifida, for developing babies in the womb.  Vitamin B6 is included to regulate hormones, Vitamin C to help with baby’s mental development, and Iron to reduce anemia. Also included in these vitamins are Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium, Zinc, Iron to make sure mom and baby are healthy.  A bonus of taking prenatals, and especially a top quality one, is that it makes hair stronger which can make it grow faster, along with healthy luster and fullness.  For me, my skin seems to be clearer and my nails grow stronger and faster. 

I am not pregnant, but since I am still breastfeeding my baby, I want to continue taking all my supplements.  Even when he is weened, I will continue taking prenatal vitamins and supplements as they have a more complete nutrition and they do not bother my stomach.  The brand I am using currently is Evergreen Nature Prenatal Vitamins.  They are also free of artificial flavors, preservatives, sugar, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish, or sodium. I have not had any stomach irritation or unpleasant aftertaste with these.  They are easy to swallow and are working well for me. 

Ingredients:

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Calcium Silicate, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains soy and fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole,flounder) ingredients. Not Suitable for Vegetarians No Artificial Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Shellfish. Sodium Free.

Directions:

Adults only take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal .  For me, I take all my Prenatal and Nutritional Supplements in the evening right after our dinner.  We usually eat around 6:30 pm.  I always take my pills with about 16-20 ounces of water or more. 

Amazon is having a sale on these Prenatal Vitamins:   Save 10% when you purchase 2 or more Prenatal Vitamins by Evergreen Nature. Enter code PRENTL10 at checkout. 

For more information on this company and to stay up to date on sales and new products, you can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.






I was sent one bottle for review. This is my personal experience and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment