Friday, December 5, 2014

All Beauty Water: Reviewed




I drink a lot of water.  Being a busy stay at home mommy to a 3 1/2 year old and 7 month old, I need to keep hydrated.  I am nursing my baby so that is also a big reason I drink so much.  I do not have a problem with drinking water, but I know several people find it dull and do not get the recommended 8 glasses of water a day.  Drinking water clears up skin, making it soft and moisturized, while our hair becomes more nourished and healthy as well.  We need water to cleanse our body and make it work properly.

I came across a company that enhances their water with vitamins and nutrients that hydrates and nourishes skin from within.  The brand is called, All Beauty Water.  Each bottle has 2 glasses of water infused with electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. 

This is what you will find in the water:

Vit A, Vit C, Vit D, Vit E, Vit B12, Vit B6, Vit B3, Biotin, Selenium, Green Tea extract, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc

These are the current flavors available: I was sent 1 of each: Cucumber Aloe, Pomegranate Rose & Strawberry Açaí. Each is 0 calorie (no sugar). They use Stevia to sweeten the drinks.  There are no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. They are Kosher certified, Vegan, Gluten-free, GMO-free. 

I like how they are formulated with added nutrients and how they are all natural.  I do think the flavors are unique and quite interesting.  They were not my favorite though.  I am a gal who prefers plain bottled water or lightly sweetened ice tea with lots of lemon slices.  They are rather expensive at about $36 for a case of 12 on Amazon.  They may be more if you do not have Prime shipping or if the price ever dropped just a tad under the $35 free shipping mark.  If a person were to have 1 or 2 of these a day (which would not be enough water in one day--so you would need to drink plain water as well) a case of 12 would go within a week or less.  I realize these are probably designed to take along with you as you work out or as a quick beverage when on the go.  The flavors were not bad, I am just not a fan of Stevia.  Stevia always tastes off to me, and I prefer plain sugar.  I would have liked these to not have any Stevia and be completely unsweetened so that the user could sweeten with whatever method they desire (honey, Stevia, Splenda, Sugar, etc.). 

I did not hate these, I just would have preferred to sweet them with regular sugar on my own (and even then I might not have needed any sweetener as just the flavor of the fruit would be enough most likely.)  I take prenatal vitamins each day, along with some extra gummy vitamins, folic acid, iron, calcium, and some other supplements so this water, although a fantastic concept and product, is not something I would be able to budget to purchase regularly.  I shared my Beauty waters with my husband and he did like them (and is not bothered by Splenda or Stevia type sweeteners--and is used to them).  However if purchased, this would be something he would only drink occasionally.  We both prefer bottled water with a small amount of sugar and lots of fresh lemon.  Sometimes we infuse frozen strawberries or blueberries (or whatever fruit we have on hand) in fresh bottled water for a kick of flavor. 

I do know that these waters have a nice amount of beauty and skin loving ingredients, which is fantastic.  I like how it has Green Tea Extract in it and Biotin.  Biotin is fantastic for skin, hair and nails, and Green Tea is an antioxidant.  The rosewater in the Pomegranate water is nice as rosewater is healing.  I like using rose water on my face as a toner.

I would recommend this water for those who have the budget for it and those who have trouble drinking regular water.  My husband and I (along with our 3 1/2 year old) drink a lot of plain water and like infusing our own fruit occasionally.

You can connect with them on Facebook.  You can purchase these nutrient and vitamin rich waters on Amazon in a case of 12. 

Pomegranate Rose in My Late Gammy's Vintage Green Glass (they are now at home in my kitchen cabinet)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment