Saturday, March 28, 2015

Little D3 Drops for Baby Review

I was sent a baby vitamin supplement product for review from Liddle Ones. Little D3 Drops provide naturally derived 500iu in 0.5mL of Vitamin D3 for babies and infants.  The price for the bottle is excellent as this is actually a 4 month supply.  I have not personally tasted it but it smells wonderful! It says on the label that it has a natural wild berry flavor, which is, I am assuming the sweet scent.  Many vitamins has a terrible smell, which probably means they taste terrible as well.  I love that it is in pure aloe vera juice, which is a healthy liquid as well.

The bulb dropper ensures for easy and accurate dosing, as it allows 0.5mL to be added to liquids and food or to be given directly from the dropper.  I add it to my 11 month old's semisolid foods as he is not bottle fed.  I often mix baby oatmeal with mama milk and his vitamins.

This is MADE IN USA. I also love that there are no artificial colors, flavors, added sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, fish, shellfish or nuts.  Although my baby is not sensitive to the food items (wheat, corn, etc.) it is nice that the common food allergens are not included in this supplement.

This is a fantastic product and I recommend it.  I was sent 1 bottle for review, all opinions are my own.

This is available on Amazon.

Connect with the company on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment