Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vanilla Mint Organic Deodorant Creme by Bella Organics Reviewed



*I was sent a sample product for review.

I have been using natural deodorant for 2 years.  I either make it myself or buy it natural and handmade from someone or some company.  I do not like all the ingredients in traditional, regular deodorant (chemicals and aluminum) and actually used to sweat more and not be as fresh as I do now.

I love trying new deodorants that are natural.  I was sent one from Bella Organics on etsy.  I tend to use cream deodorants as I prefer being able to lightly rub them in so that they absorb quickly.  This is in the fragrance Vanilla Mint and is absolutely wonderful! It is organic, chemical-free cream deodorant with baking soda and arrowroot powder that absorbs wetness naturally.  When it is rubbed into my under arm, it instantly dries to a powdery soft finish.  I have not had any staining on my clothing.  Organic Shea butter is added to this cream and it soothes and moisturizes my skin.  I have always loved Coconut oil as it has natural anti-bacterial properties (and I even add some before putting this on sometimes if I have recently shaved.  Coconut oil boosts the freshening power as well as soothes and conditions the skin.  Organic peppermint and organic tea tree essential oils are added to the deodorant to provide anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties as well.  The vanilla is sweet and the mint is cooling and fresh.

Directions for use: I use a dime sized amount under each arm.  Make sure you apply with with clean fingers since you are dipping into the jar. I would have loved a little plastic or wooden dipper.  I also apply some under chest and in my cleavage as it keeps me fresh and dry.

Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, (Vegan), Organic Sunflower Oil,  Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.

I usually am overly sensitive to baking soda in natural deodorants, but this did not break me out as long as I was gentle in shaving.  I really love this deodorant and am happy that the gal is an etsy seller.  I am eyeing her Iced Lemonade Cream Deodorant as I am a huge lemon fragrance fan.

I have confidence with being able to go out of the house, in the summer with this.  I have been testing it in the Spring so far, but we have already had a few warm days.  I personally can go the next day and still be fresh (as a stay at home mommy to a 4 year old who stays home with me, and a 1 year old, I often cannot shower until around 1 or 2 pm the next day, and so this lasts me all day from when I shower, until the next day.  I really like it and I know the cooling effect will really be nice in the heated summer days.

Size: 2 oz in a handy jar.  The shelf life is 12 Months.






No comments:

Post a Comment