Monday, April 6, 2015

Gaia Organics Lavender Shampoo for Kids (baby) Review





I love finding organic, sulfate free, natural shampoo and body wash.  I especially like when I find some for my babies.  Generally if i find a brand that works well for them, I end up using it for my own hair and body as well as I like having gentle products.  I was recently sent a organic and sulfate free shampoo for babies and children and I like it very much.  It is always nice as well when it is a pretty fragrance that is not overly girly (so I can use it on my boy baby) but that smells fresh and clean.  Lavender is always a calming fragrance and is one i use a lot in this home.

I use Lavender essential oil each day in our homemade cleaning and disinfecting spray.  I also use it in a diffuser in my 4 year old daughter's room at night to give her sweet dreams and aromatherapy.  I use it in my 11 month old's bath and his cloth wipes solution.

I was sent a bottle of Lavender Gaia Organics Shampoo .  This is a gentle, tear-free formula made with organic, all-natural ingredients that help to soothe, nourish, and moisturize delicate skin.  It is free of toxins, sulfates, and harsh preservatives.  The company believes in their products and offers a full Satisfaction Guarantee.   They love people and it shows, as 5% of all purchases goes towards helping to create clean drinking water for developing countries.  That is really special and it makes me so very happy that a company cares so much about people here and the greater good of others worldwide.  

I personally have tried this shampoo on my hair and body, as well as on my 4 year old daughter and 11 month old son.  It is low lathering because it is sulfate free and very gentle.  Here is a video demonstration.  

*I was sent one bottle for free to review, this is my honest opinion.







No comments:

Post a Comment