Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Women's MultiVitamin by NutriGold: Review




I have been using and testing a women's multivitamin from Nutri Gold.  This is a whole-food based multivitamin supplement with an abundance of minerals.  This does not contain anything synthetic and all the healthy nutrient rich ingredients are high concentrations from certified organic fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs.

What first impressed me when these arrived to me, was the dark amber glass bottle that the vitamins come in.  (Currently the website shows plastic, but mine were in a heavy well made glass bottle.) My other supplements come in a plastic white pill bottle, but these were such a sight to behold.  It makes them even nicer to  use and I will be reusing the bottle for something when it is finished.  I applaud them for their dedication to top quality in all aspects of presentation of the supplement in the nice glass bottles, as well as the purity and and nutrient packed content of the whole food based ingredients in each bottle.

This is a complex vitamin supplement without any metallic aftertaste. These are manufactured without the use of GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives,or any other chemical or sketchy products.  These are fully tested, and verified by an independent, third-party lab.  These are manufactured in the USA under strict cGMP standards. 

Being a nursing mommy, I need a good multivitamin.  I do take a prenatal already and continue to take it with this vitamin.  However, I like the added benefits this vitamin provides.

Cognitive Function to remember things that are important, and to think clearly:
Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract

Healthy, Glossy Hair (that grows strong and fast) and clearer, healthier Skin:
Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract

Energy to get things done in the day and to feel great while doing them:
Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract

Glucose Balance:
Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, etc.

Bone Health:
Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc

Menstrual / Prenatal Health: Help for pregnant and Nursing Mommies:
Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, and others

Immune Function: Feeling ill is no fun.
Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, and others

I have been testing these out for about 3 weeks and like this supplement very much.  I take 3 per day with my other supplements  and a tall glass of orange juice or a bottled water.  These do not have an aftertaste but they do smell a little, but most vitamins do.

I cannot tell for sure, but I think these are helping my hair grow faster and I am having less hair shed in the shower.  I only shed one hair today when I washed my hair, and the last few weeks, hair shedding has been very minimal (only 2-3 hairs).  (much less than before trying these).


These are available on Amazon.  *I was sent one bottle of this product to review, this is my honest opinion.

You can learn more about the company on their websiteFollow them on Facebook for healthy tips and information on new products. 

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment