Friday, February 6, 2015

Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals 100% Pure Peppermint Oil: Reviewed

 I recently had the opportunity to try a Peppermint Oil from Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals.  Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals essential oils are 100% pure with no additives or fillers. These are high quality organic and 100% natural botanical products.  I have been happy to try a fine selection of their products over the past year.  The bottle is 4 oz and comes in a dark amber glass bottle. Peppermint oil, (as well as lavender, lemon, and tea tree essential oils) is a major staple in our home.  I use it for some many things.  We live in the country, so I always have a spray bottle of peppermint oil mixed with eucalyptus, lavender, and tea tree (and water) to spray around door casings and in cabinet corners to keep spiders and bugs away.  I also soak cotton balls with peppermint and store the wet puffs in cabinets to keep away mice.  (scare terrify me) We do not use traditional household cleaners, so I always clean the counters with a similar spray mixture as it disinfects and keeps the house odor free.  This spray works well in the bathroom and is extremely effective for cleaning / disinfecting toddler potty chairs. 

This week has been a sick bay for 2 little ones and myself.  I have a diffuser in my 4 year old's room with a mix of water, lemon essential oil and peppermint oil.  I have another diffuser in our master bedroom where my husband and I (and our 9 month old) sleep.  This seems to help with clearing airways and also soothes.

I get frequent migraines and use this oil to relieve tension headaches, migraines, stress, and anxiety.  I have used this to relieve arthritis pain on my legs.  Sometimes in the middle of the night my legs feel twisted and have excruciating pain.  I eat a banana (potassium, and cramp reliever) then mix some natural unscented lotion with peppermint oil and massage my legs.  It smells wonderful and is soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy.  I have the fractionated coconut oil from this company and so I dilute it with the oil if I do not use my lotion.  I am very fond of coconut oil as well.

I like how this oil is100% pure, and is non toxic.  It is extremely effective in repelling mice, spiders,and insects.  This is therapeutic grade and contains no additives, it is unfiltered and undiluted. 






*I was sent a bottle of this 100% pure peppermint oil as a review sample, all opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Connect with the Majestic Pure company on Facebook for updates on new products and upcoming sales and promotions. 

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment