Friday, February 13, 2015

Indian Healing Clay Powder - 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite by Majestic Pure: Reviewed

I love using natural products whenever I can, but what is even more satisfying to me is when I can make a home remedy or beauty / skincare product using natural ingredients.  I keep a variety of essential oils (Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Manuka Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, etc.) on hand, along with carrier oils (Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Emy Oil, etc.).  It is fun (and feels extra special) to mix together skin healing ingredients when my either myself, my husband, or my 2 little ones need something.   I was recently sent some Indian Healing Clay Powder (100% Pure Sodium Bentonite) in a16 Oz jar.  If you have never used Bentonite clay, you seriously are missing out.  It is amazing and I have used it for years.  It is a multi-use product.  This particular one is Sodium Bentonite (Bentonite also has a Calcium rich form).  I use the Calcium Bentonite for internal use (ocassionally I mix it in my orange juice as a tonix for detoxing and digestion, and I make homemade toothpaste out of it as well.

This clay by Majestic Pure, is the Sodium Bentonite Clay, and I use it for making green facial masks and bath soaks.  I like to mix it in a bowl with some filtered water, pure aloe vera, green seaweed powder, lavender, tea tree, manuka and some honey and apply to a clean face.  This is a nice healing clay and is wonderful for skin and clears out pores.  Make sure to use a plastic or wooden spoon or stirring utensil, and to never use metal.  Bentonite clay draws out toxins and the metal can interfere.  This clay is therapeutic grade and is a nice quality.  I like how it is from the USA (Wyoming) and there are no additives or chemicals in it.  When I use it, it helps with making my large pores less noticeable and removing blackheads and impurities.  As I mentioned above about not using a metal spoon, Sodium Bentonite has a electromagnetic properties making it very absorbent and helpful for drawing out Metals and Toxins.

I have used this powder on cuts and general "owies" in this house.  It is fantastic at soothing and healing skin abrasions, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, etc.   When my 4 year old daughter had a rash, I filled the tub with benonite clay and some honey and essential oils and had her soak in the warm and soothing water.  She of course had no objection to playing with the mud bath and soaking.

I like this clay and have used it for a variety of uses.  I have tried many brands, and this brand is works as well as others I have tried.  The neat thing is that this is the same brand of some of my essential oils.  To learn more about the Majestic Pure line of products, you can visit their website.

*This jar of Bentonite clay was sent to my from the company in exchange for a honest review of their product.*

Connect with the company on Facebook to stay up to date on new products, skin and health tips, and sales/promotions. 

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment