Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PROBAR bite bars: Reviewed

We eat a lot of protein bars, granola bars (chewy for me) and power bars.  When I was sent a box of bars from Probar bite I was super excited to try them.  I especially knew my husband would love them as he loves berry flavored bars.  I was sent a 12 pack case of Mixed Berry.  Here are the ingredients, which are pretty impressive. 



Mixed Berry ingredients 
 I liked the taste of these bars, but they were sweeter than I personally like.  I am more of a chocolate, vanilla, or coconut bar kind of gal, and prefer nutty type bars.  My husband (and 4 year old daughter) loved these.  She never is given anything really sweet so having a half of a bar (shared with daddy) was a treat. The ingredients are great, and I think I would try some of the other bars the company has available, such as the Coconut Almond.  (sounds yummy!)  

Nutrition-wise / ingredient-wise, these are fantastic.  I like how they have flaxseeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, oatmeal, and other healthy nutrients.  They have 6 grams of protein, 7 grams of fat, 3 grams of fiber, and 11 grams of sugar.  The bars are small for the amount of sugar in them.  I only left my 4 year old share with daddy twice as we do not let her have much sugar.  We are so happy she loves drinking water and milk, and never has had soft drinks or sweetened drinks.  This was considered a cookie for her.  :)

I recommend these, I personally would have selected a different flavor for me, but this flavor was right on for my husband.  I also know he would flip out over the 2 different peanut butter ones (peanut butter crunch and peanut butter chocolate chip).



 *I was sent a 12 pack of these bars from the company, this is my honest opinion.
For more information and to stay up to date on new products and promos, follow them on Facebook and Twitter.  

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.

These bars are available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment