Monday, February 16, 2015

100% Pure Lemon Oil from Majestic Pure: Reviewed



This past month I tried a Lemon Oil from Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals.  I have tried several of their products in the last few months and have found them to be of nice quality and very useful in our home.  Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals essential oils are 100% pure with no additives or fillers. These are high quality organic and 100% natural botanical products.  The bottle is 4 oz and comes in a dark amber glass bottle. I like how the company sends along a glass dropper to use with their oils.  The glass dropper seems to make it a nicer experience in my opinion and I feel like a Chemist.  I've tried both plastic ones and glass ones, and I do prefer the glass.

The lemon oil is natural and cold-pressed from the rinds of real lemons.  In my understanding, cold pressing is less damaging to the product, by avoiding the addition of heat during the extraction process.  It preserves  the nutrient rich properties of the fruit (or whatever you are extracting oil from) and is the purest form.

Here are a few of the ways I like to use lemon oil.  I am finding new uses for it all the time, as it is very versatile.  It is a natural disinfectant and antiseptic and so I like to use several drops of lemon essential oil mixed with lavender and peppermint oil, mixed with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.  I spray this on our kitchen table, counters, sinks, and keep a separate bottle in the bathroom for the toilet and sink.  I also use this mixture to sanitize my little girl's potty chair.  You can soak lemon essential oil on a cotton ball, squeeze it out a touch, and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.  I like to put it in the corners of my (non food) cabinets along with some with peppermint oil to ward off mice and spiders as we live in the country.  Both creepies dislike lemon and peppermint highly.

I use this lemon oil mixed with either lavender or peppermint in our essential oil diffuser to make the room smell lovely, assist with relaxation and sleep, and also help with cold relief.  Lemon oil works for brightening mood and helps wake me up in the morning.  I like how fresh it smells and how it makes the room smell clean. 

I am happy with this oil and find it works well for what I need it for.  It is available on Amazon.
.






*I was sent a bottle of this 100% pure lemon oil as a review sample, all opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Connect with the Majestic Pure company on Facebook for updates on new products and upcoming sales and promotions.

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.





No comments:

Post a Comment