Monday, February 2, 2015

100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil by Majestic Pure: Reviewed





I use coconut oil daily, and have for a few years, but have never tried fractionated coconut oil. This type is a constant liquid form which makes it perfect for use as a carrier oil or base oil.  Often I find that using an essential oil alone is too potent (when applied to sensitive skin or my children's skin) and that is when using a carrier oil is needed.  I was sent for 100% pure, fractionated coconut oil from Majestic Pure .  I had been using regular unrefined virgin coconut oil for my homemade wipes solution, but it always solidifies in cool areas.  Being winter and living in a very drafty vintage home, we have very solid coconut oil here.  I like how easy it is for me to add this to my wipes solution and know that it will stay in its liquid form.  The other great thing about this oil is that never goes rancid or lose its potency.  It works well for us as we cloth diaper and this does not stain and easily washes out of clothing (I use it as a base for my natural deodorant), cloth diapers, and whatever else it may come into contact with.  Since it has antiviral and antibacterial properties, that is why it works fantastic at preventing bacteria under the arms.  It is bacteria that causes unpleasant odor, not sweat.  Since only using natural ingredient based, aluminum free deodorant, I rarely have any underarm wetness and I stay much fresher.  I have been using these types for a year now. 

I am very glad I was able to try fractionated coconut oil.  It is fantastic on my entire families skin, even my 9 month old. I still use the solid form of unrefined, extra virgin coconut oil as it contains such wonderful benefits for me with oil pulling in my mouth for dental care, and for baking and cooking, as well as the tropical flavor and fragrance.  The fractionated oil does not have a flavor of coconut and is unscented.  This makes it pair well with aromatherapy or massage oils without altering the scent.  It is said that this oil can help stimulate hair growth due to the balance of saturated fats.  Fractionated coconut oil is a "fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium-chain triglycerides and making it an absolutely saturated oil." This saturation gives it a very long shelf life and potency.  Fractionating provides more of an antioxidant and disinfecting effect.  (another great reason for me to use it for our cloth wipes and on any skin irritation such as diaper redness.) It does not cause any irritation and does not feel overly greasy or heavy.  It is a versatile oil and I use it daily.  I am appreciative of the flip up lid as it makes it more convenient and also more sanitary.

*I was sent a bottle of this coconut oil as a review sample, all opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Connect with the Majestic Pure company on Facebook for updates on new products and upcoming sales and promotions. 

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.




























No comments:

Post a Comment