Sunday, June 14, 2015

PestNoMore Rodent Zapper Review





I will be frank with you, as much as I hate to admit it, I have seen a mouse in the house in the past.  We live in a 100 year old house in the country and this house is not as sealed tight as I would like.  We bought it thinking that the previous owners took better care of it and as it was out first hoe purchase we expected the $300+ that we paid for a home inspection to mean something.  Apparently they do not tell you all the crevices that critters can get into and they do not show you that you have crevices...you have to live in the house and gradually come across them and (and the roof problems, and the plumbing and the....etc.) have buyers remorse.  Anyway, I am not here to share my house problems with you, except to tell you that I hopefully have found something to help me in the event I do find a (*whispers and shudders as I am terrified of them*) mouse.

I was sent an electronic zapper that instantly takes care of a rodent if you have one.  You do have to bait this and hope that the mouse is not smarter than you are.  The product is PestNoMore Zapper and it is a large rectangular box that has metal plate on it.  If you are one who loves animals but hates mice, this is for you.  I consider myself a humane, animal loving person, but mice are not my friend ad never will be.  I like Mickey and sometimes Angelina Ballerina (my 4 year old watches) but real mice terrify me more than spiders (and spiders really terrify me so that says something).

As I am a late night blogger (during the day being a mommy of a stay at home 4 year old and 13 month old and not having time for writing) I am generally sitting on the couch in the quiet of the night.  Luckily it has been a long time since I have seen a scurrying enemy (over a year) but I swear my mind and ears play tricks on me and I hear things in the quiet hours.

I have followed the instructions on this product and baited it with peanut butter and so far there have been no visitors (I am grateful).  I like how this can be plugged into the wall (how I like to use it) or with batteries.  The unit also has a long cord with a light that will notify you if you have caught something.  The box has a notification light that blinks on the unit itself as well.If I ever do catch something, trust me I will be calling on the aid of my husband as I do not want to see it.

Now, please understand, this trap humanely (instantly so there is no suffering) eliminate rodents cleanly (no gore), quickly and easily using high voltage triple shock technology.  That does sound terrible, however I have 2 small children and myself here all day long and we do not need diseases carrying mice, droppings, or chewing done to our home.  I have actually lost 2 computer / laptop charging cords in the 4 years we have lived here.  Both times the cord cost me $50 (each) to get a GENERIC replacement.  I guess since it was winter, the mouse thought a nice warm cord that is plugged in the wall is soothing.

Easy to use: 1)Bait 2)Wait 3)Eliminate.  (as per the company) Clever little jingle.

This is suitable for indoor areas: attics, garages, basements, kitchens, living and dining rooms, etc.

Luckily I have not seen anything in the month that I have had this.  I do feel better having it primed and ready.  This is available on Amazon:


*This was sent to me for this review, this is my honest opinion of it.














No comments:

Post a Comment