Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beauty Bliss Cream (anti wrinkle/retinol cream) Review




I received an anti wrinkle / retinol cream from Universal Technologies Inc.  This is a rich cream with fantastic ingredients.  I love using essential oils and natural extracts from plants in my skin and hair care.  This cream is a yellow hued cream with retinol, caffeine, hyaluranic acid, vitamin E and various oils and extracts.  It can effectively improve signs of aging because it moisturizes dry, tired skin and improves overall skin texture.  

Ingredients:

Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel (A Barbadensis), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Extract of Ivy, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Horsechest Nut Extract, Ceteareth-20, Vitamin A palmitate (Retinol), Green Tea Extract (Caffeine), Shea Butter, Vitamin E Acetate , Dexpanthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Pycnogenol (Pine Bark) and Grapeseed Extract.

Directions:

Apply Anti-aging Cream to cleansed face, neck and decollete once a day at night. If you have a sensitive skin or your skin is becoming too dry, apply small amount once every other night for a few weeks and use simultaneously with your moisturizer. You can restart using Retinol Cream daily after that. Apply a sun screen during the day while using this product.

I have used retinol for the past year and my skin is not irritated by it.  This does not cause any irritation when I use it, however if I scrub my face to harshly, and then follow with this cream, I do get a stinging sensation.  Sometimes I use this after derma rolling and the stinging occurs.  The ingredients are very good and I like using this.  I do want to mention that I am not fond of the label appearance, I think the product would appeal to more people if the label design was updated and nicer in appearance.

I received this for review, and this is my honest opinion.

Please excuse the stock photo, we are traveling and I was unable to take a proper photo.

This is available on Amazon.  










No comments:

Post a Comment