Monday, June 8, 2015

Bay Rum & Spice Moose Shave Soap Review






I love trying new and natural ingredient products! I am an avid love of essential oils, clays, botanical extracts, and carrier oils.  I was sent a shaving soap puck from SOHTrading.  The soap is a Bay Rum and Spice soap called Moose.  It is a sophisticated unisex scent for sure (in my opinion).

This Bay Rum & Spice shave soap has the essences of bay leaf and cinnamon spice with a hint of citrus lime.  It has some fantastic ingredients that nourish skin and produce a frothy lather.   Look at these amazing ingredients:

Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut, Castor, Shea Butter, Bentonite Clay, Glycerine, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance Oil, Essential Oils, Tocopherol T-50 (Vitamin E), Rosemary Oleoresin (a natural antioxidant).

I use oils daily, whether it is for removing makeup, oil cleansing, moisturizing skin or hair, etc.  I love how this has ingredients I call pronounce and recognize.  I read labels and if a product has a list of strange and synthetic ingredients, I pass on it.  This is a great soap and perfect for wet shavers like my husband and I.  We both use vintage Gillette Safety razors from the 1960s and this soap makes for a nice, smooth shave.  The razor glides and this does not clog our razor like traditional chemical creams I used for years.  I use a freshly restored vintage shaving brush, run it under warm water and it whips up a nice froth.  I do like to add 2 drops of Lavender oil and some Rose water in my mug for added skin loving properties.  But please note, this does not need it, it works wonderful on its own.  I just love adding those ingredients to a lot of my skincare products.  It is very possible it already has Lavender in it, as "essential oils" are listed.  (not sure which ones)

This is a fantastic soap for both men and women.  I like the spicy fragrance and the ingredients are wonderful.  I highly recommend this.  It is available on Amazon if you want to check it out.























No comments:

Post a Comment