Tuesday, June 9, 2015

100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin - Soft Pink (or as I refer to it, Vintage Hollywood Pink) Review




What kind of sheets and pillow cases do you use? Do you have a preference? My family always grew up on 100% cotton which is cool and comfortable, however when I learned years ago how it is best to use a slick material so as to prevent fine lines and crease in your face, I have been using stretchy spandex type case that we got when we purchased our Homemedics Micropedic pillows several years ago.




About 6 months ago I fell in love with the Sleep Number bed Contour pillow and had been using the cotton cover it came with as I really did not know what to put on it.  I had wanted a smooth pillow cover and was happy to have the opportunity to review a silk one several months later from Celestial Silk.  I was sent this cover in Soft Pink (gorgeous color and the perfect pink in my opinion).







It is made of 100% Mulberry Silk and so luxurious and makes you feel like a movie star.  It is kinder to your fave and silk has natural anti-aging properties due to the slip and softness it provides.  It keeps skin moisturized, hair smooth, and tangle free.  This case is supremely well made and crafted with a charmeuse weave.  I like how there is no zipper to scratch my face or snag the silk.  There is a
envelope enclosure that keeps the pillowcase snugly in place.  When it arrived, it was gift boxed with tissue paper.  It definitely made for a nice experience.  I love this cover on my special pillow.  It makes it even softer than it already was prior.  There were no chemical odors and the stitching is precise and neat.  I recommend this cover.

*This cover was sent to me for review from Celestial Silk, no other compensation was provided.  I did not promise a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment