Monday, October 13, 2014

Liquid Health Complete Multiple Vitamin: Reviewed

My husband and I had the opportunity to try a fantastic liquid multivitamin from Liquid Health. This is a top quality, whole food based, non-GMO, sugar free, soy free formula, and great for the entire family. We love how it is made in the USA. It is completely all natural and does not have artificial coloring or flavoring.

Complete Multiple Liquid Vitamin contains an incredible amount of vitamins and minerals. It arrived to us in a massive dark amber glass bottle and was packaged lovingly with extra care and padding. The dark glass insures that the precious ingredients remain potent and pure, without changing them in any way. It prevents extra light from entering the bottle. My husabnd and I have both been using this vitamin. It has a fruit and vegetable puree based flavor, and can be mixed with water or juice.


Recommended Use:
1 oz daily, may be taken with food. Shake Well. Some settling is normal. May be mixed with juice or water. Refrigerate after opening. As with all natural products, color and taste may vary.

We prefer adding it to 100% fruit juice with some water, or adding it to a frozen fruit smoothie. We never add sugar to our smoothies. The nice thing about this liquid vitamin is that it does not have added sweeteners or sugar. The sweet taste is from sugar beets, and the wide variety of berry and fruit extracts and juices. The serving size is 1 oz, and the bottle contains 32 oz. I am a nursing mommy, so this has a lot of wonderful ingredients for my and my infant's health and well-being. One of these included vitamins is Folic Acid which is something I take daily and am happy it is included in this supplement.

All the included minerals are either from plant origin or chelated for superior absorption. This supplement contains Prebiotics which help my daily Probiotics to work better. Prebiotics are fiber compounds that promote the growth and activity of good bacteria in our bodies.

Complete Multiple has super "phyto-food complex" which contains "10 Vegetables, 29 fruit extracts or concentrates, 12 spices and herbal extracts, 3 sea vegetables and ACTIValoe® aloe vera juice for a superior ORAC antioxidant and polyphenol content." This is an absolutely amazing mulivitamin and I am happy to recommend this to you.

Taking this will promote increased energy, mobility and joint health. This is made possible from the Opti-MSM, Vegan Glucosamine, HA, and Ayurvedic herbs. Taking this will also promote your cardiovascular system and promote liver and detox support. Many people drink red wine for its antioxidants and resveratrol, but now can begin using this supplement, as it has red wine grape extracts and resveratrol. This is great for me since I am nursing my infant and do not drink wine or alcohol.


Complete Multivitamin Liquid

For more information about this company and their products: Liquid Health Website

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment