Wednesday, October 1, 2014

75% HCA Garcinia Cambogia by Breakthrough Nutrition: Reviewed

My husband and I are emotional eaters. I tend to eat way too many cupcakes when they sitting all pretty on our counter, and my other temptation is ice cream, butter pecan to be exact. The problem is that I am an insomniac and most of my snacking is done late at night, often between midnight and 2 am. I make sure not to cook treats more than once a month as they are really too tempting for us. :) We are good about not buying overly fattening empty calorie foods. We probably have ice cream once every 3 months. We rarely buy potato chips or most popular junk foods. We stock our fridge with water, 100% fruit juice and milk. I do like to drink an Ale 8 soda more than I really should (Ale 8 is Kentucky's ginger ale type soft drink). My husband's guilty pleasure is tortilla chips and doughnuts. He likes to buy the 12 pack of "last chance, 1 day old" mix of doughnuts from the grocery store bakery when sent to get "the grocery essentials" which are things like milk, eggs, bread, bananas, etc.

My husband has a very stressful and high energy paced restaurant job (he is a manager, but does not get the normal semi-laid back perks most managers have). When I was a server back before we were married, the place where I worked had the manager sitting in his small "office" doing paperwork, doing schedules on the computer and occasionally every hour or so, walking the restaurant to offer a "How is today's meal?" and perhaps refill a drink or 2. My husband is not so lucky, he is constantly on his feet, working from around 6 am until often 4:30 or 5 pm non-stop, with no lunch or snack most days. I try to get him to sit down and eat something, but his response is that the restaurant is understaffed and that he needs to pick up on the slack of work that is not getting done. He is a manager at a hotel restaurant, however, does the job of the bus boy, manager, host, server, and room service attendant, and he is quite often the garbage man as well. Since starting his new job almost 6 months ago, his stress level has increased dramatically. When he gets home he is grumpy, exhausted and excessively munchy. I realize he is famished and needs food for re-fueling, however, he has a bad habit of looking in the pantry and snacking on a bunch of random unhealthy items before dinnertime.

I recently had the opportunity to try Garcinia Cambogia from the company, Breakthrough Nutrition. This is a natural appetite suppressant, fat burner, and mood enhancer. Although I did not want him to have reasons to eat even less, it was my hope that this supplement might provide him some natural energy to get him through the day, improve his mood, and help him to eat his regular meals while at home (on off days and after work) without snacking. This supplement is said to help suppress emotional eating.


Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit naturally grown in other parts of the world, and resembles a small pumpkin. The fruit has been consumed for weight loss and increased energy, due to it containing a potent extract called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It is said that HCA is able to boost weight loss up to 3 times. My husband has wanted to get to his ideal weight, so he was happy to try this. I am feeding our infant naturally so decided to pass on using this myself just to be on the safe side.

We both like how this is made in the USA. My husband reports that this has no bad after taste and he says it is easy to swallow.
It is recommended that you take 500-1000 mg before each meal, and that you do not exceed 3000 mg daily. He took 2 (500 mg each) pills every day before dinner. This was the most convenient time for him as he is not one to take his vitamins unless I put them in front of him. :) To be fair though, he does take a lot of vitamins and supplements and swallowing several pills is not exciting or fun.

The manufacturer says you can expect to see results in as little as 4-6 weeks, my husband took this for 3 weeks and plans on finishing the bottle. He has lost a little weight, however it is difficult to know if it is from taking this pill or the fact that he burns more calories than he consumes due to not eating a lunch during the day and being extremely active. I suggest that you not just take this pill and expect to be able to still eat unhealthy foods, and be sedentary. It is important to be active and include a proper nutritious rich diet in addition to using this, in order to improve your weight loss results.

This supplement promises it will boost your overall mood due to the fact that it increases the serotonin levels in your body. Serotonin is a hormone that helps elevate mood. It is what the body produces that our brain runs on. Often eating something extra sugary or fattening can give these mood enhancing pleasures of Serotonin. The idea of this supplement is to provide Serotonin, while preventing you from giving into temptation, eating highly sugared foods, and excessively snacking. I think this possibly could be curbing his desire for excess snacking, however I do not think it has helped his mood.

75% HCA Garcinia Cambogia is said to naturally suppresses your appetite and balances your blood sugar levels. I think that it helps suppress his appetite. He is making better choices with snack selection. I do think that this extract helps to suppress his appetite by making him feel more full. Today we ate at a Mexican Restaurant and he shared his meal with our 3 1/2 year old. He ordered 3 small enchiladas with rice and beans (a normal sized entree portion), and struggled to finish 2 of the 3 small enchiladas. I think this supplement is working well for lessening his emotional eating (excessive snacking during the evening) and it *might* perhaps be blocking fat. He plans to continue through the rest of the bottle, since he has not had any undesirable side effects.


You can find this company on:


Facebook

Twitter

For more information and to get a 20% off coupon for your Amazon order of this Garcina Cambogia, visit their website: Breakthrough Nutrition

You can find this on Amazon: Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 75% HCA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment