Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Magic Pads - Glycolic Acid Pads Review






I use Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, and nourishing skin oils (argan, jojoba, reship, etc.) on a daily basis and have seen improvements in my skin over the last 2 years or so. My face feels smoother, softer and my oil production is managed, while my dry flaky areas are hydrated. I love using products with those ingredients and so when I was given the opportunity to try a product with those ingredients in a facial pad, I was thrilled.

Magic Pads look like the facial and acne pads most of us used as a teen. They come in a round plastic jar and are filled with 60 white round soaked pads that treat skin. These pads contain Glycolic acid, Organic Willow Bark, Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E in an Organic Aloe Vera juice base. They are very saturated and refreshing to the skin. The pads "treat acne, clear blemishes, smooth and tighten skin, shrink pores, exfoliate, tone, clarify and hydrate." I like how they do not dry my face out like the acne pads I used in high school. These pads are cooling and do not sting or burn. They only issue I have with them as they are very thin and difficult to grip when getting out of jar. I would have preferred them to be a tad thicker and have a honeycomb like texture.

I still love the and think they are fantastic. They do not have a heavy or greasy application, and there is no harsh fragrance. As you can see from the picture, the jar is very wet and full of moisturizing goodness. My skin feels wonderful after using one of the pads. I like using a pad each evening before bedtime.







For more information of this product, you can find out more at the company website, and find these pads on Amazon.



Learn more by visiting Magic Pads on Facebook and Twitter.


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.





































No comments:

Post a Comment