Saturday, May 7, 2016

Skin2Spirit Magnesium Oil Spray (Review)













I was excited when given the opportunity to review another Magnesium spray (I paid a discounted price) from Skin2Spirit.  As I mentioned in a previous post of mine (a couple weeks ago), Magnesium Oil is made from Magnesium Chloride from the Dead Sea.  Magnesium is  a natural mineral with numerous health benefits and healing qualities.  Magnesium oil is not really an “oil”.and so it does not behave like an oil would on skin.  I do not find it heavy like a typical body oil.  It has a slight hint of oil feeling, but dries smooth. It is a solution of Magnesium Chloride and trace minerals.  The company I received this spray from mixes their magnesium in aloe.  I like how cooling aloe is on my skin.  



Please note, these pictures are of the spray (liquid level) the day I received it.  I have been using the spray daily since receiving it.  The spray top is different than the stock photo.   




I use this spray as a deodorant and find it highly effective due to its anti-microbial properties. It can prevent odor and bacteria.  Please note that I have been using natural deodorant for about 3 years and have already gone through the detox / adjustment period needed for natural, chemical free deodorant to work effectively.  I now have less odor and can go longer when using natural based deodorants.

*Please also note that if your body is severely lacking in Magnesium, you may experience a slight tingling or stinging the first week or 2 of daily application.  This should be temporary and will go away when your body adjusts.  Obviously discontinue use if this keeps happening and is uncomfortable for you.  Just because this works for me, it may not work for you.  I am only evaluating this based on how well it works for me personally.

BENEFITS that can be attributed to a balanced, healthy level of Magnesium in the body:

Magnesium Chloride has been known to have many therapeutic benefits and may help:

-Neutralize odors (can be used as a natural deodorant)
-Restore magnesium at the cellular level
-Reduce muscle aches, pains, cramps & spasms
-Improve sleep quality
-Insomnia
-Improve mood
-Relieve stress and anxiety
-Encourage healthy skin
-Reduce leg cramps
-Restless Leg Syndrome
-Relieve migraines
-Reduce PMS symptoms
-Increase energy levels
-Faster muscle repair after workouts

INGREDIENTS: 

-MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE: from the Dead Sea

-ORGANIC ALOE: Calms, soothes and heals skin

*I was offered this bottle for review, and I paid a discounted rate when purchasing the review sample.  This is my honest evaluation.  I was not compensated for this post. *

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment