Wednesday, May 4, 2016

100% Pure Natural Rose Water Skin Tonic by Lotus Knot Review






Do you use Rose Water? I have been loving it lately, especially as the days are getting warmer.  Rose water refreshes my face when I am staying home with the kids and it is hot in the house.  (I go makeup free when at home, and frequently spritz my face).  Rose water is often used as a skin tonic that lightly cleanses, soothes, heals, hydrates and protects your skin and hair.  I love the way it smells,  so feminine and classic.  Using rose water can prove beneficial as it boosts collagen in the skin.  It feels fresh and I often use it with pure aloe vera gel.  I have luckily not had sun burn in years, but I imagine rose water would feel so comforting to hot, scorched skin.  My husband and I both use rose water on our face, in fact he need to get his own bottle as he is aways using mine. :) 

I was sent another brand of Rose water for evaluation.  This one is from Lotus Knot.  This rose water is free of chemicals and preservatives.  It is 100% Pure Rose Water, steam-distilled naturally from Bulgarian Damask Rose petals (Rosa Damascene).

Ingredients 

Spray directly onto skin, hair, or scalp as a mist.  You can also spray rose water onto a cotton ball then gently apply to skin.   I prefer misting my face as it is quick and easy.  

The company conveiniently included a spray top which is nice.  This rose water is in an amber glass bottle which I prefer over plastic.  I recently reviewed a rose water that was stored in a white plastic bottle.  I use that one for travel and find the scent and ingredients to be of nice quality, but always prefer using glass when possible. 




For more information about Lotus Knot and their products, you can find them on their website.  They currently sell their product on Amazon.  

I was sent this complimentary for review and no other compensation was provided.  This is my honest opinion of the rose water.  It has a light fragrance and seems to be of nice quality.  I have reviewed rose water from several brands over the last year and all have been to my liking.  The major difference of this one is that it is housed in a glass amber bottle and has a sprayer top.  This is much nicer than a plastic bottle (and I prefer this one over other for this reason) as it looks more expensive and that the company took care in offering a nicer bottle for their product.  It also promotes a better preservation of the precious water.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment