Monday, May 16, 2016

Lots of Milk - Breastfeeding / Nursing Supplement with Fenugreek















Do you take any supplements or drink / eat anything special to increase your milk supply when breast feeding your baby?  With my first 2 little ones, I was able to feed them naturally until about 20 months of age.  I used Fenugreek teas and supplements, as well as ate a lot of oatmeal. :) 

I was sent a bottle of nursing supplement called Lots of Milk.  It contains natural galactagogues, otherwise known as lactation aids.  It contains three ingredients (fenugreek, fennel and marshmallow) that have been shown to boost breastmilk production.  I will be using this next week to help my milk come in.  As I am currently in my last week of Pregnancy, I have not used this yet.  It is said to not be safe to take when pregnant so I am waiting a little longer before using.  

I do know that these ingredients work well for me and so I think this will be a great product.

Lots of Milk is specially formulated to reduce the gas and bloating.  I am happy to see that this product is made in the U.S. A and in a GMP-certified facility.  The supplement is in the veggie capsules and in a powder form.  I would not suggest opening them, I tried Fenugreek powder in the past (tried sprinkling into a smoothie) and was not fond of the taste.  I do want to note that with my prior knowledge and experience of Fenugreek, it makes the user give off an aroma of Maple Syrup. :) I kind of liked it, as I smelled nice without even trying.  

When things calm down a bit and I have recovered adequately from my surgery and am rested, I will try to revisit this post and let you know how it is going with this supplement.  :) 

I was sent this for evaluation, I was not compensated other than the free bottle.






Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.







No comments:

Post a Comment