Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Vault's All Natural Peppermint Charcoal Toothpaste + Free Eco-friendly Bamboo Toothbrush (Review)







I was sent a natural toothpaste for evaluation.  (I only use natural toothpaste as regular toothpaste has sulfates, glycerin (coats teeth) and chemicals.  I like to heal, detox and nourish my teeth and gums.  Natural toothpaste can do that.  I even have seen spots on my teeth remineralize when I do a combination of coconut oil pulling and natural toothpaste (essential oils, coconut, charcoal, xylitol and bentonite clays).




 





Mother's Vault sent me their Peppermint toothpaste.  It was paired with their bamboo toothbrush.  I like the flavor of this toothpaste and although I got this tube complimentary, I am considering purchasing it for extended use.  I only use natural toothpaste and love using charcoal for whitening and detox.  I like the Diatomaceous Earth that was added as that is an ingredient that is highly beneficial, but unique to toothpastes I have used.  

Here are the fantastic ingredients: Activated Carbon (Charcoal), Baking Soda, Water, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Xanthan Gum, Diatomaceous Earth, Xylitol (Non-GMO).

The only thing I feel this paste is missing is Calcium Bentonite Clay. (which I always use when I make my own toothpaste.)

This comes with a bamboo handle toothbrush, and while I like the appearance of the bamboo and the eco friendliness, the bristles are very stiff and sometimes too rough on my teeth. I prefer my Radius Scuba toothbrush.

Other than the brush, I adore this paste and highly recommend it.  The peppermint flavor is fresh and not spicy (Listerine-like).  My mouth feels clean and my teeth are smooth.  I like the flip top cap and despite using this daily for a month, I still have half a tube left.  I suggest you use this paste carefully as the black charcoal does splatter and make a big mess.  

I was not compensated for this post other than the sample tube and brush.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment