Saturday, May 14, 2016

Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps Review












My toddler has used the drool bandana bibs for the past year.  He is 2 now but still wears them occasionally as we like the way they look and they do not bother him.  I was sent some from Baffle for review.  We are very fond of fox themes (we love our corduroy fox / "Cordy Roy" from Jelly Cat) and so these bibs are just right for us!  I love how they are cute for a girl or a boy.

The front is made from 100% soft organic cotton and the back is polyester fleece for absorbency.  These are the same quality as others I have tried.  These are so fashionable and a great idea for those with a boy (girls get hair bows and barrettes and boys need to accessorize sometimes too!) who want a little extra pop of color and pattern.  These protect clothing & keep your baby dry from dribble and spit ups, when my little one was teething, he drooled a lot.

This set of 4 bibs have 2 nickel-free snaps which make it easy to adjust as baby grows.  The manufacturer suggest that these bibs are for ages: 3 - 24 months, however my toddler is 25 months and still has plenty of room to grow into these bibs.

We like these are recommend them.  This set is available on Amazon.  We have many brands of these and they all are the same quality but different patterns or colors.  The only thing I am not fond of is they do get a bit pilly when washed a few times and they are not USA made.



















Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

















No comments:

Post a Comment