Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bare Baby Organics Baby Lotion Review




I recently was sent a natural ingredient baby lotion for review from Bare Baby Organics.  I am pleased that it is safe for the entire family and contains such wonderful ingredients.  The lotion sits on my baby changing station and is used after bathing and before bedtime.  It comes in a convenient pump and does not contain any irritating ingredients or additives.  It is so helpful to my 2 year old's dry skin.  He gets dry patches on his sweet cherub legs, and this softens the skin without irritation.   



100% Organic Oils & Extracts – Coconut oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, chamomile, jojoba, and more

Safe & Gentle Ingredients, and ranks as a 1 on EWG’s Skin Deep Database 
Fragrance-Free & Dye-Free 

Sulfate, Paraben, and Phthalate-Free – Another source of allergens and even carcinogens, you won’t find these in our lotion.

Gluten-Free 

Vegan & No Animal Testing, Over 95% plant-based ingredients and never tested on animals.

Made in the USA 

I am highly impressed with the list of good stuff in this lotion.  We love oils in our household and this lotion contains several luxurious oils and botanical extracts.  I am especially excited about Calendula as it is one of my favorite skin care ingredients.  This product was created by a family who were concerned about products that would be safe, gentle, and effective for their children's skin and health.  A lot of products may sound natural or have "Natural" in the title/brand, but may not actually be safe or as natural as they seem.  This family spent extensive time and effort in testing their product, and reformulating it until it was as safe an as nourishing as possible.  They came up with Bare Baby Organic Lotion and I like it a lot.   

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice Extract, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Giant Kelp Extract, Organic Marshmallow Root Extract, Organic Dog Rose Fruit Extract, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Purple Passionflower Flower Extract, Organic Chamomile Flower Extract, Organic Jojoba

I was sent this complimentary as an evaluation sample and had no issues with it.  I am still using it on my toddler and on my hands.  It is lightweight, yet effective.  I like that the lotion does not have an overpowering scent.  

For more information and updates on new products, visit them on Facebook.

This lotion is available on Amazon.  




Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.
























1 comment:

  1. I know every person want to use organic lotion for his body with save money. I appreciate your blog for this good service:
    http://www.madefromearth.com/valencia-orange-all-purpose-lotion.html

    ReplyDelete