Saturday, May 21, 2016

Baby Blankets for Swaddling and Receiving (Stolina Swaddles) Review






I am just days from new baby's arrival and will be bringing some swaddle blankets with me to the hospital in my hospital bag.  I was sent a pack of 4 muslin, 100% Cotton swaddling and receiving blankets from Stolina.  These are made of breathable cotton muslin fabric and come in a set of 2 light green and 2 white.  I would say the green is a pale lime color.  (Lime sherbet color not the deep lime skin from the citrus.)








Muslin blankets are so useful.  They are great to have on hand for spur of the moment nursing covers, light blankets for covering the stroller or carseat, or wrapping baby, photo shoots, or a clean place to lay baby down.  This particular muslin is 47" square and has a nicely finished edge.  These are lightweight and rather see through, but that is what you want in a baby blanket to prevent baby from getting overheated.

I have never tried the popular brand of Aden and Anais (double the price), so I cannot compare these to that brand, but I find this to be a nice set of swaddling blankets for the price.  I am super excited to use this set with my baby.  I find that the stitching is neatly done, and the edges do not appear that they will have any issues of coming undone or wearing out anytime soon.

I was sent these complimentary for evaluation, I was not compensated for this post other than the tester set of swaddles.





Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.









No comments:

Post a Comment