Monday, May 16, 2016

Glass Teapot Tea Infuser by Willow & Everett Review















Do you like drinking tea? I love fresh, full bodied, artisan made, loose leaf tea that has colorful flowers and herbs.  I normally use one of my small stainless mesh strainers, which are great for a cup of tea at a time, but sometimes it is nice to have a small pot of tea for those evenings I am relaxing and want a 2-4 cups.   Lately I have been drinking a lot of loose leaf pregnancy tea as I am in my last week and a half of pregnancy.   I particularly like Red Raspberry Leaf teas, Peppermint teas, and various Green Tea.  When baby arrives, I will be drinking a lot of Fennel and Fenugreek Teas.
Pregnancy Tea that I purchased from a seller on Etsy.  It is a mix of red raspberry, chamomile, spearmint, nettle, wild yam, echinacea, ginger.

I was recently sent a glass tea pot for review.  The Brand is Willow and Everett.  How classy is that? I love the brand name.  :)  The neat thing about this pot is that it is made of microwavable glass and stainless steel.  It is large enough for brewing 4-5 cups of tea and it has a wonderful strainer inside that makes a fantastic pot of brewed goodness.

Please make sure to remove the stainless steel lid, strainer and top part before putting into the microwave.  If you have a Keurig brewer like I do, you can brew hot water into the pot for a simpler, and in my opinion, quicker solution.  If you like the idea of a microwave (which is why I am bringing this to the hospital in a week when my Cesarian is scheduled) simply fill with water, remove the lid and stainless steel infuser and use the microwave to boil your water. 

The stainless steel lid stays in place when you pour your tea into the cup.   You can put the black zip up cozy around the pot to keep the tea the perfect temperature.  I did have a few issues with my zipper as I removed it when the pot was filling up and then put it back on when the pot was HOT.  The zipper ends did not meet as easily and I felt like I was fumbling a few moments.  This pot has a removable 18/8 stainless steel mesh infuser which is amazing quality.  It has a little handle which allows you to remove it when needed. 

I like this little pot and find it useful for my needs.  I am packing it with me for use in the hospital.  I do want to be careful with it as the glass feels a bit thin, but with careful packing and with the padded cozy, I should be fine.










This was sent to me for evaluation, however all opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this post, other than the complimentary tea pot.





Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.







DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






2 comments:

  1. This is a glass filter version that is pretty similar that I just purchased
    http://store.revivesalonsf.com/Oway-Aroma-Tea-Pot-Glass-p/atp.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive!Thanks for the post Anybody want Ceramic teapot with infuser may follow : Ceramic teapot with infuser

    ReplyDelete