Saturday, April 2, 2016

100% Pure Rosewater Facial and Body Spray by Joyal Beauty, Review




I was recently sent a rose water facial spray from Joyal Beauty. I was excited to try it as I have been a long time user of rose water. It is true that I can make pure and homemade rose water myself, however, I would have to purchase roses and make sure they were completely organic and chemical free. I also would have to go through the process of making the rose water and not making mistakes in my process. I have only made rosewater once in the past and it turned out ok, but the fragrance was not as nice as those I have found made by professionals.

Here is my experience with Joyal Beauty's rose water. I have used a few of their products in the past. This was sent to me complimentary for honest evaluation. The bottle is labeled beautifully and the sprayer is strong and sturdy.

After about 2 weeks of use, I can definitely see that this is some nice quality rose water. This is luxurious and 100% pure rosewater that is steam distilled (Rose Otto Hydrosol). According to Joyal, there are no additives, fillers, preservatives, parabens, silicones, alcohols, or chemically derived fragrances. Just pure rose water. I love using rose water as it freshens my skin (and hair) and makes it healthy and moisturized. Rose water can restore the skin's natural pH balance and provides antioxidants and so many anti-aging benefits. The antioxidants in rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues. Rose water is calming to redness and irritation, and I like spraying my face after using a facial sonic cleansing brush (I generally use an exfoliating setting), microdermabrasion scrub, or using my derma roller. Rose water also has anti-bacterial properties. When using a derma roller, the skin is opened and slightly traumatized, (notifying the skin that it needs to create collagen and repair itself) and so using rose water is soothing and healing to my face. I then like to apply a Vitamin C / Hyaluronic Acid serum afterward.

I have had no issues with this spray and my husband has used it a few times as well. It is a very nice scent to wear at night before going to sleep, and I love spraying my shoulders, hair, and pillow. I highly recommend trying pure rosewater, whether it is from Joyal Beauty, or another reputable brand.

For more information on Joyal Beauty and exciting updates on new products, you can visit them on their websiteFacebook, and Twitter.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

I really want to applaud the company for such beautiful labeling.  It is so classy and  well done.  The spray bottle top is nice and gives great coverage on my face.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment