Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sonic Cleansing Brush by Bright Therapy Review








The Bright Therapy Professional Sonic beauty care system is waterproof and runs on batteries.  This has a convenient cradle handle holder.  The handle is fully closed so it is safe to store in the shower for daily use.  My husband uses this device as I have another similar sonic cleansing facial brush.

This set includes interchangeable heads designed for cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, and toning.

Brush Head for Normal Skin
Brush Head for Sensitive Skin
Hydration Applicator
Toning Attachment

This brush system by Bright Therapy gently remove residue, dirt, and makeup effectively.  My husband uses a natural, sulfate free soap (Grandmas Natural Soap) to cleanse his entire face and beard.  He loves this brush system and uses it every morning in the shower.  He also uses this with his charcoal bar soap.

This has a soft sponge applicator for use with serums and moisturizers.  My husband uses the normal brush for daily use as he is not used to using a more exfoliating head.  He says he really appreciates that the brush heads are labeled for the particular usage.  If I were using this, I would use the more exfoliating one as I frequently use microdermabrasion crystals and scrubs.  This device requires 2 Alkaline AA batteries, which we luckily had on hand, however I would have preferred the batteries to be included as we generally are out of batteries in out household.

I find that this is a great option for those who want a sonic brush but do not want to pay the top dollar of Clarisonic or similar range brushes.  The price is right at about $30 with free Prime shipping.










Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.







DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment