Friday, January 9, 2015

Extensions in a Bottle Fiber Mascara by Lashem: Reviewed

The Extensions in a Bottle Mascara is the perfect way to get long lashes in just two steps.  Lashem is a company I have recently come to adore.  I had reviewed their Brow Tint in Raven and I use that every time I do my makeup. 

The mascara is equally wonderful and has been in my cosmetic bag getting frequent use since it arrived.  I had seen fiber mascaras on the market, and there is a company that is well known for it, but I do not like their tactics for advertisement.  They do a lot of spamming in my opinion.  I am in several makeup and cosmetic groups and several times a day sellers of the brand would post ad pictures showcasing their fiber mascara.  I am sure it is a great product, but I personally do not care for the way they tell others about it.

I had wanted to try a good fiber mascara, and really feel I made a good choice with the brand I chose.  The mascara looks great and is easy to apply.  The mascara has a double ended wand, and is a 3 step process.  It really is a quick as my normal mascara application, as I would usually apply 2-3 coats anyway.  You apply the mascara primer/base, then the bonding fibers (white fibers) stick to the semi wet and primer, and then you seal it with another coat of the primer mascara. The fibers attach to your lashes to create a fuller, more dramatic look. They attach easily for me and although I wear contacts 98% of the time, I have no irritation or pieces fall in my eye.  I have always liked the look of false lashes, but never have the time or patience for them.  I have tried them twice in my life and the grey was messy and difficult for me to get enough applied without looking clumpy and like I had glue in my eye.

The Lashem mascara formula contains lash enhancing serum, can fortify lashes through continued use.  I would think that over time, using false lashes and tacky glues near my eye and on my lashes, would weaken my follicles and cause less regrowth.  The constant removal of the glues and false lashes on my lashes would also gradually strip and thin lashes.  I am guessing people who use false lashes for years may need to permanently rely on them to cover up sparse and broken lashes from years of over use.  This mascara is paraben free, smudge proof, clump free, prostaglandin free, cruelty free, hypoallergenic, and made in the USA. I like that it makes my lashes dark and fluttery.
Please excuse the bare lid, eyebrow, and the dark shadows under my eyes.  I am only wearing the mascara in the above pictures.  (Please note, I did NOT go out of the house without any concealer or lid shadow.)
I love my brows now.  Now they are not as thick as I would love, but they are so much nicer than before.  I also think the mascara works well.  I am wearing a winged liner look, so the lashes blend in a little more here (that is why I wanted to show my lashes without liner above.)
http://www.lashem.com/lashes/extensions-in-a-bottle.html

I am very happy with this brand and am hoping to try their other products in the near future to show you.  Lashem is available in several countries all around the world at retailers including stores like Nordstrom.com, Walgreens.com, Beauty.com, and Pharmasave in Canada, and other beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.lashem.com.

I received one Extensions in a Bottle Mascara to review, powered by BrandBacker and Lashem.  All opinions are my own.  I recommend these 2 products, and the company.  Be sure to check out my other review that I posted earlier in the month on the brow tint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment