Tuesday, November 18, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream: Reviewed

I have some red acne marks left over from past breakouts. I luckily do not get many breakouts now, but am dealing with trying to heal and conceal the after effects of years of cystic acne.  I have been using a variety of skin serums that seem to be working. For the last year, I have been applying Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid 1-2 times a day, as well as my usual application of Rosehip and Argan oils.  I found another product from InstaNatural that has these ingredients combined, as well as some additional ingredients. This is a cream in a very generously sized pump container.   I really like the overall feel of the container in my hand and how easy it is to use.  The label is attractive and a bright lime color.  The cream is for stretch marks and scarring, and is mainly designed for large areas of the body, however, I find it to work well for spot treatment of scarring and blemishes on my face.  It is a bit oily, and may not be for everyone, however my facial skin has become accustomed to oils due to my oil cleansing routine.

The InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current scarring, as well as acting as a preventative.  This cream is perfect for large areas of the the body, such as belly and thighs where stretch marks can often be seen.  Stretch marks and scars are created when skin is stretched drastically, which is often due to excessive weight gain and pregnancy.  Collagen loss and under moisturized, sagging skin can also increase stretchmarks and wrinkling.  This cream contains nourishing natural ingredients that can assist with improving collagen production and restoring elasticity of skin.  I love how I can bring this one bottle of cream with me on a trip and leave my other glass bottle serums at home.  I still use my serums daily, however would not want to take them in a suitcase or makeup bag due to space issues as well as fear of leaking or breakage.  This is a fantastic all in one cream that saves me on having to also bring my Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C serums.

Key Ingredients:

+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil

Full Ingredients:

Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived) Safflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Stearic Acid, Sunflower Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Rosehip, Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Tranquil Sea Frangrance, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Palm Oil, Tamanu Oil, Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Antioxidant Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Honeysuckle Flower Extract (Lonicera Caprifollum) Honeysuckle Extract (Lonicera Japonica)


The fragrance of this cream is light and almost nutty, which makes sense due to the high content of nut oils.  I apply this to freshly cleansed skin, after my 2 serums are applied.  I only use about a dime sized amount on my entire face and neck.  Once it has absorbed, I can apply my facial primer and BB cream.  I do not use this every day on my face, but I do try to use this at least 3 times a week.  I use it more at night than the day, due to the heavier feel of it.  I realize it is for body use, but for me, I am most concerned about my past acne marks.

I do have stretchmarks on my stomach from 2 pregnancies and so this is something I use on my tummy as it is designed.  I have several very deep marks and so it is difficult to see much improvement just yet as I have only had the cream about a month.  I do think that continued and generous use of this cream will improve the appearance of my stretchmarks, and make them less deep.  I realize they will not completely be removed, but that is okay as it is a pleasant reminder of my 2 little sweethearts. 

I love InstaNatural products and have not had any undesirable effects from using this or any of their products.  InstaNatural uses top quality, natural ingredients and believes in their products 100%.  I love how this cream is Made in USA, which is a very important aspect for me and my family.  InstaNatural provides stellar customer service.  They want their customers to be fully satisfied and happy. Their Lifetime Money Back Guarantee is valid no matter where you purchase their product from.  If you're not satisfied, let them know and they will provide a full refund.





You can visit their website and sign up to receive a 15% off discount code to use on any of their products found on Amazon.  For more information and to stay up to date on new products, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment