Friday, August 8, 2014

Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil: Reviewed



Lavender Essential Oil. Yes, I am wearing it in my hair right now as I type this tonight, I feel a little bit mysterious. The scent, in my opinion is exotic, beautiful, and comforting. I find that it eases my stress and anxiety, as well as makes everything smell fantastic. We use lavender in most everything in this household. We cloth diaper, so we make our own wipes solution with lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree, calendula oil (I make this myself with dried marigold flowers, jojoba, sweet almond oil, argan oil, grapeseed oil--set in a sunny window for 1 month in a glass jar. I use the extra lavish oils in my mixture.), Dr. Bronnor's Castile soap in baby mild unscented, and of course warm water. The Lavender, tea tree, and eucalyptus oils are added to my mixture for their anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial properties. Besides being wonderful and soothing for skin, they keep the water and cloth wipes fresh and keep mold and mildew at bay.

I love using lavender. It is wonderful to have on hand at all times. We use it in spray bottles (1 in kitchen and 1 in bathroom) 5 drops of lavender mixed with water, 5 drops tea tree oil, 5 drops eucalyptus oil, 5 drops peppermint oil, 5-10 drops castile soap. This cleans and sanitizes our kitchen table, oven top, counters, sinks, 3 year old's potty chair, toilets, etc. It also is fantastic at keeping spiders and bugs away.

Lavender is excellent at cooling skin and relieving pain from burns. Try keeping your bottle of lavender in the fridge so that it is close by and cooled. Apply it immediately to burns, as this not only helps to relieve the pain, but it starts healing the skin. I recently cut my thumb and pointer finger on a tuna can edge. I was using an old can opener, and was having the most incredible difficulty in getting it to cut evenly. Well, I was not thinking very brightly as I used a fork to open the can the rest of the way. Yes, I cut my thumb and pointer and I did not enjoy holding my tuna sandwich with an injured hand.

I did apply lavender and tea tree oil to my injury after eating and it did make it feel better. I finished the wound dressing with some homemade calendula oil and 2 Doc Mc Stuffins bandaids (my 3 year old daughter's).

I recently was able to try another essential oil from the Elite Gold Solutions Company. You can find their lavender oil here: Lavender Essential Oil

This is a nice lavender oil. It is therapeutic grade, 100% natural, pure, authentic, undiluted and chemical-free. It really does work well. Earlier this week I had some pain and irritation on my right ear lobe where it is pierced. Sometimes when I use non sterling silver or non real gold earring posts, my earring holes get red and feel tender and even a bit swollen. I washed my earlobe and suffered through it for 2 days, then I decided to put some lavender oil on it with no water or added oil. Let me tell you something, I could not believe it but within 15 minutes the pain was GONE. I was no longer tender or irritated. It still needed to heal up fully (as the area had been rubbed with my fingers over the past 2 days), but the pain and sore spot was gone. Fantastic.


There are so many uses for Lavender Oil:

Release stress, tension, anxiety, headaches (Aromatherapy) This is exactly how I am using this tonight. I put some behind my ears, a few drops were rubbed on nape of neck, and a drop on both temples. I hair some excess in my hair strands. This should put me to sleep...that and the fact it is really late. Rubbing it on the temples not only relaxes, but I have found it to soothe my head if I have a light headache. I often have severe migraines, so I usually have to pair it with other methods when the big ones occur.

Soothe irritated skin (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot)

Skin burns (stop blistering, faster healing)(Try putting it in your fridge.)

Rub under nostrils to ease nausea or Ease common allergy, cold symptoms: put in a diffuser in your room to help with stuffy noses.

Super immune-booster (anti-microbial for bacteria, virus, and fungus)(for our cloth baby wipes solution)

Tranquil sleep (put some in a spray bottle and lightly spritz your pillow and sheets before getting into bed--and spritz some in your hair like I do for luxurious scented strands.

Insect bite relief, repellent

This is a top quality lavender. It is made by gentle steam distilled extraction and of highest potency. It is not diluted, and it is Made in USA.

For more information about this product, the company, or to purchase: Lavender Essential Oil

Elite Gold Solutions is a family-run business, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have tried 3 essential oil products from them, and all have been top quality.


If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased.

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. Check me out on bloglovin and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment