Thursday, April 14, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review



I have been using and evaluating a wide assortment of facial creams and serums over the past few years.  As I am in my early thirties, I am even more particular about what I put on my skin and how I care for it.  I became sulfate free almost 4 years ago and limit the amount of chemicals I put on my skin and use in my home.  I love using Vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic Acid and various essential oils and oils/butters (shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter) my skin.  I started loving rose water a year ago as the natural fragrance of roses is so intoxicating and my skin feels so alive when I use it.  

I was sent a serum that contains rose oil and other skin nourishing ingredients recently from Valentia.






Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is a lightweight serum provides moisture to facial skin and also soothes and calms.  It smells wonderful and is not greasy or heavy when I apply it to my face.  

Here are the Ingredients:

Rose Damascena: Moisturizes, and beautifies skin, while providing a variety of vitamins and minerals.

Niacin amide:  This is also known as Vitamin B, and has been said to be beneficial in assisting with lightening hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and clearing acne.

Rosehip Seed Oil:  These essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture and are naturally rich in Vitamins C & A.  Luckily this serum smells like roses and not reship seed oil (not a very pleasant smelling oil).

Evening Primrose Oil: This lightweight oil is high in essential fatty aides and provides moisture to the skin, without clogging or irritating the skin.  Evening Primrose oil can assist healing problem skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.

Bearberry: Lightens and brightens skin for a healthy complexion.  Who likes dull, tired skin?  Not me, I like to appear awake and refreshed, even when I am exhausted and feel terrible.  

Lavender:  Smells amazing and invigorating (okay my opinion, but I am sure there are many others that agree) Lavender essential oil heals skin, treats blemishes and disinfects skin.

I use this after my shower each day and also before I go to bed at night.  I love the fragrance of it and the way my skin feels after application.

Apply 1-2 pumps evenly to face and neck after cleansing skin thoroughly. After absorption, follow with moisturizer and eye product of choice, I always apply a combination of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer and serum.

I was sent this serum complimentary for evaluation and no other compensation was provided other than the free tester product.  You can find this on Amazon.





I am currently almost 34 weeks pregnant (scheduled C section next month) and have packed this rose serum in my vintage American Tourister Train case. :) The small vintage jar has a combination of shea butter, cocoa butter, calendula oil, and coconut oil for my dry skin on my tummy (stretch marks) and legs.






No comments:

Post a Comment