Monday, January 19, 2015

LAVO Facial Cleansing Oil: Makeup Remover: Reviewed




I always clean my face with oil and mix up a batch of oil in my hand before putting it on my face and massaging in.  It really does not take much thought or effort but I do need to gather my oils and then put a few quirts of each into my palm.  I was recently sent a bottle of an oil mixture from on of my favorite skincare (mask) companies.  The oil is actually a mixture of some of the oils I use so having them together in a easily portable bottle is nice.


Lavo Cleansing Oil comes in a bottle with a easy dispensing squirt top.  It  deep cleans, yet gently massages away makeup.  I wear waterproof black winged, cat eyeliner and the blackest mascara.  This oil removes all traces of waterproof mascara, my foundation, BB cream, mineral powder,and my bright fuchsia or red lipstick.  I have used it as my oil cleanse sometimes when traveling as it is more conveineint than brings 3 or 4 bottles of oil and the lid and squirt top make it easy to use.  I actually packed it for a 3 day weekend trip when we had to stay somewhere recently due to our water pipes freezing a few weeks ago.  The bottle did not leak and the oil worked so nicely.  My husband forgot to pack his hair cream for his natural curls, and I had him use a few drops of this in his hair.  We both agreed that it works well to tame his frizz pron waves and curls, and yet made his curls soft and not greasy.  I had him to lightly apply it and it worked wonderfully. This oil can even be used to clean your makeup brushes according to the company.  I have yet to try that as I always use castile soap, but I bet this will work nicely as well since castile soap is oil based.  This oil is excellent for all skin types, whether it be normal, dry, oily, sensitive, or combination.  I have combination skin and this is fantastic for me.This is a very lightweight oil and feels nice.  It rinses cleanly and my face stays clear with frequent oil cleansing.  This bottle contains a blend of 5 top quality, organic oils. I love how this is manufactured in USA

Ingredients:
 
Organic Safflower Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (From Coconut Oil), Organic Avocado Oil, Tocopherol (Vit.E), Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Oil

Directions:
 
1) Pour a few drops of oil onto palm  and massage onto dry skin for 60 seconds. Massage oil into face and eye area, taking care to be gentle around the delicate eyelids and under eye area.

2) After oil is fully applied, add warm water to your face and massage for an additional 60 seconds. Oil will instantly emulsify into a milky cleanser. 

3) Rinse off oil thoroughly with cool water to close pores.

4) Pat dry face, then I apply a witch hazel toner, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid serum,and Retinal Moisturizer or Anti wrinkle cream

I have been using this oil almost every day, and am loving it.  You can see from the picture that it is on my list of favorite items I have tried recently.  I will be getting more when this runs out.  I would have liked this to come in a larger bottle size, as since I use this almost daily, it will not last me long. 



    You can connect with Lavo on Facebook to be the first to hear about new products and upcoming sales. 

    Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.

    I received a sample bottle of the Lavo Cleansing oil for review.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment