Monday, May 4, 2015

Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review






I was sent some hand wipes to try this past month from Softy. I had tried their huge container of wipes a few months ago so already knew what to expect. This time around I was able to review their 100 pack of individually wrapped wipes which work better for our family personally. We take these into restaurants and grocery stores to keep our 2 little ones germ free and mess free. I like how I can easily fit 2 or 3 in my pocket and they stay fresh until I am needing them. Little messy faces and hands are easily cleaned after a meal out somewhere. These are alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes that can be used to clean hands, body, and surfaces. We like to wipe the table of a restaurant before having our 1 year old eat his table food and puffs. These are a nice and generous size, at 7" x 8". The company says they are the largest sanitizing wipe on the market.

These are anti-bacterial and kill 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds. I love that they are Alcohol-free as regular hand sanitizing gel is so very drying to hands and does not safely work for cleaning a face. These are very gentle with Vitamin E + Aloe. I love how they are USA made which is an important factor for us. They have a light citrus fragrance. I would have liked them to be a bit more moist, however, the fact that they are lower in moisture makes it easy for me to use 1 as a cleaner for the touch pad on my Macbook pro. The touch pad gets super oily. I wring a wipe out completely and then lightly go in circles to clean.

I keep these in my diaper bag and also in our car glove compartment. They have so many uses and I highly recommend them. These are available on Amazon: Softy Wipes

*I was sent a pack of 100 for my honest review and opinion.











No comments:

Post a Comment