Monday, May 4, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 by Sweetsation Therapy Review




I enjoy finding new sulfate free and natural ingredient based products. It is honestly a challenge at times, but it it so worth it with how much healthier my skin and hair looks and feels. I was sent a shampoo body wash bubble bath combination product that I can use myself as well as on my 2 little ones. The company is Sweetsation Therapy and they only use ingredients that are Organic, Natural, and Safe. Their products are sulfate free, paraben free, GMO free, phthalate free, and free of artificial fragrances.  Take a look at the beautiful array of ingredients they use: fruit and botanical ingredient list.

I was amazed at this product.  It is somewhat marketed as a baby and children's bath product, but it has a classy, grown up fragrance.  It is essentially a vanilla based fragrance, but not your sugary sweet artificial vanilla found in most bath items.  They use vanilla absolute which has a warm, musky and spicy fragrance in my opinion.  It is definitely one of my favorite aspects of this product.  I also am a huge advocate for Calendula oil, and am happy to see that in the list of ingredients.  I also like the other essential oils and that this is sulfate free.

Here is the full list:

Ingredients:  Purified water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice, Panthenol, Soy Protein, Allantoin, Organic Chamomile extract, Organic Arnica extract, Organic Calendula extract, Organic Lavender extract, Organic White Tea extract, Oat extract, Lactobacillus Ferment (leucidal), Litsea Essential oil, Vanilla Absolute. 




This is called Bubble Therapy and bubbles pretty well for a sulfate free wash.  I have used it on myself daily and on my 1 year old and 4 year old.  I am actually out of it sadly.  I had waited until the last moment to take a picture of this, and had to squeeze several times to get this amount out to show you.  The bottle is only 7.5 ounces and I really went through it fast.  I loved the fragrance so much.  I would have liked it to have been in a pump and at a 10 ounce or 16 ounce size.  The bottle was not the easiest to use at times.  Other than the size, I liked everything about this product.  I highly recommend it.  It is currently on sale right now.

It is available on Amazon: Bubble Therapy Pure and Natural Bubble Bath, as well as their website.  To learn more about this company and their entire line of sweet smelling products, you can visit their website and connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

*I was sent one bottle for this review, all thoughts are my own.



















No comments:

Post a Comment