Friday, May 8, 2015

RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace Review




I have love wearing accessories when I go anywhere out of the house. I find that a scarf or an interesting or beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings can really make an outfit pop. My baby just turned one and he still is in a grabbing and chewy stage so I often save my nicer, more delicate necklaces for times when I won't be holding him (which I hold him all the time, so basically rare occasions). He is still teething and puts a lot of items to his mouth and likes to soothe his sore gums. I have a variety of teething items, and I love wearing silicone teething necklaces as they are an effective teether, fun toy (while supervised), nursing necklace, all while being a stylish accessory. I have gotten so many compliments, and even from those who think it is a fun necklace and not a teether.

I wear a necklace while nursing as often my little baby pinches my chin, grabs my nose and hair, and pokes a lot. :) I love how he is so interested in mommy, but sometimes he can scratch with his tiny fingernails.  Sturdy and safe necklaces make things easier for him to focus and stay soothed and calm.

I was sent a  Silicone Teething Necklace (Cora) to review from RubyRoo Baby. I love how mine is a seafoam mint green, it is gorgeous and a color I normally do not see often in silicone necklaces. It has a feminine sculptured diamond cut look on the flat beads.  It is non-toxic, and made with100% BPA-Free FDA food-grade silicone beads that are individually knotted  to keep them on extra securely.  It is a nice  30-inch length, and the code on mine is mint as well.  The neck area has a set of easy break clasps for added safety if they are pulled.  I love this necklace, and although I have some from other brands, this one is worn most as I love this shade of mint green.

In case you are wondering why this necklace (Cora) and her other one (Ava) seem to have beads missing (besides making it look interesting and different from other brands), is the back part near the neck is less prone to pulling hair since it does not have beads in the back.  

I love how this is a small, family run business (mommy and daddy) and that they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee.  I love wearing this and I also put it in my diaper bag as my little guy is always wanting to play with it.  It is a perfect and (calm/quiet) church toy.  It looks nice with so many outfits.  I would love to see a peach color available from the seller, a white and black (both on same necklace) and a light baby pink color.

*I was sent a sample for review, all opinions are honest and my own.


This is available on Amazon: Silicone Teething Necklace

Visit RubyRoo Baby on Facebook and Twitter for more information and updates.










No comments:

Post a Comment