Friday, September 16, 2016

Herbal Choice Mari Organic Mouth Wash Review








Herbal Choice Mari Organic Mouth Wash is free of the following potentially harmful and undesirable  additives: alcohol, saccharin, artificial colors, fluoride, and chemicals.  It is also sugar free, cruelty free, vegan and vegetarian.  The pure organic plant extracts are antibacterial to disinfect and freshen your breath from germs and toxins. No Triclosan is added to this wash, which is something that is important to note as this ingredient has shown to cause irritation, endocrine disruption, and organ system toxicity (non-reproductive). 

This should last you for at least 2 months or more as it is a highly concentrated formula.  It is much gentler to my tastebuds and safer than Listerine.  This can be diluted, just use 1 part mouthwash to 10 parts water.  I use the cap to measure and then mix with some cold water for an icy freshness.  I would recommend keeping this ready made mixture in a bottle in the fridge for a few days at a time.  (perhaps enough for a week at a time).  This is quite a unique way to freshen breath.  

I was sent this complimentary to test and provide my opinion, and I fully recommend it.  I do not use the chemical laden mouth washes that are easily found in stores.  This not only freshens breath, but seems like it would assist with the possible improvement of teeth, gums and other areas in the mouth that might have some issues.  I am a firm believer in coconut oil pulling to improve teeth (I hope to heal my 2 small cavities with daily and continued use.  I also have been using the tooth gel from this company, along with my homemade essential oil, coconut oil, bentonite clay tooth paste. 

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.










No comments:

Post a Comment