Friday, September 2, 2016

Blue Honduran Coffee (Organic) by Hunt Brothers (Review)





Hunt Brothers sent me some organic whole bean Honduran coffee complimentary for review, all opinions are my own.  Good coffee starts with top quality beans.  This coffee is certified organic, which means it is guaranteed to have been produced in accordance with strict organic standards.  These beans are responsively sourced, fair trade, and the farmers are treated with respect and given a fair wage for their hard work.  These beans are grown in an area where it an is ideal climate for delicious and top quality coffee. Lush rain forests, tropical climates, and fertile volcanic soil provide excellent conditions for the 100% Arabica beans. 

My husband and I enjoy coffee.  I drink about 1 cup per day, but he probably consumes 3-4 cups.  :) We liked this coffee and when we are not using K-cups, we always prefer grinding the beans on our own, as it seems to make the coffee come alive with freshness.  Speaking of fresh coffee, this did taste fresh, however we do not like the bag as the seal is not secure after opening.  I would recommend transferring the coffee to a mason jar or sealed container.  You can also use a giant clip! 

My vintage Mason jars are all in use with rice, oats, baking soda and other goodies, but I washed and sanitized a tomato sauce jar in my dishwasher and was happy to see it was a slim Mason jar in disguise!










The coffee has a rich aroma and seems to be of nice quality.  I did not notice bitterness.  I enjoyed my coffee with some whipped cream (ok, more than some).  I happen to enjoy beige coffee.  

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment