Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap: Reviewed

I am trying another Adovia product. I have enjoyed many of their products, and this dead sea salt soap is no exception. It is a pleasantly scented white soap that is very gentle on my skin. It contains over 26 Dead Sea minerals and trace elements derived from Dead Sea salt that cleanse and lightly exfoliate skin. I use this on my face and on my body and have not had any irritation or dryness. My face feels soft and clean.

I love using this under my arms. It is very gentle and soothing and cleans me well. I am sulfate free and always looking for a nice alternative to chemical based soaps. After my shower,I apply organic coconut oil (small amount) under my dry under arms to prevent bacteria (bacteria is what causes odor (not sweat)). When the coconut oil dries, I put on my LaVanila lemon vanilla natural deodorant or I use my homemade mixture of tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, coconut oil, coco butter, arrow root and baking soda (works amazing with no odor, lasts until the next day for me). This Adovia soap cleanses my skin well and makes a great preparation for my armpits before I apply my deodorant.

I like how this has natural ingredients and there is not a long list of unfamiliar sounding chemical ingredients. I have used this soap EVERY DAY for the last month and it has lasted me well. I still have half a bar left. It does not leave a film or sticky residue and it does not have a strong fragrance. It smells clean and fresh. I think it would be excellent for those with acne or problematic skin.

Key Ingredients:

Dead Sea Minerals - Over 26 minerals essential for skin health including:

Zinc: An antioxidant that facilitates skin cell renewal, helps repair damaged tissues,
and heal wounds. Zinc is beneficial in stimulating Collagen and Elastin production.

Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.

Sodium: Improves the skin's ability to fight the free radicals that speed the aging process.
Sodium in skin care can promote youthful and healthy skin with gentle skin softening and exfoliation.

Calcium: An important ingredient in skin cell protection.

Magnesium: Stimulates protein synthesis.

Palm Oil - Natural oil forms the base of this soap. Allows for gentle cleansing and moisturizing without over drying.

(Adovia product website)


Full Ingredients: 80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water

For more information, you can find this soap on Amazon: Dead Sea Salt Soap
and Adovia Sea Salt Soap on Cleopatras Choice.


Please follow me on Facebookfor information on Giveaways and updates on new postings. Please add my blog for more fun and informative reviews!

Follow me on Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment