Thursday, June 26, 2014

FoxBrim Youthful Radience Eye Cream: Reviewed


I am trying out an eye care cream from Foxbrim Naturals. It is called Youthful Radience Eye Cream. This company uses all-natural and organic ingredients in their products. It is their mantra to "Do right by our customers each and every day and work tirelessly to provide results." They have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. "Try it. Love it. Or send it back. It’s that simple." I like how they stand behind their products and want to provide the best quality and service to their customers. I LOVE the logo, the red fox is super cute and not a logo you might expect on a cosmetic product.


The eye cream comes in an airless pump. What this means is that it does not have any tube or straw to extract the product. There is a tiny hole under the bottle and when the pump on the top is primed and pressed, this creates a vacuum and the product is extracted upwards out of the pump. The bottle (0.5 oz.) is comfortable to hold and the cap snaps tightly/securely with a snap sound, which assures me this will stay fresh and the product will not leak out.

The eye cream was created to illuminate dull and under-nourished skin with essential oils and botanical ingredients: Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Lemongrass. It also has castor oil and vegetable glycerin which are 2 ingredients I use daily in my skincare regimen.

If you follow my other postings, you know how I love using Vitamin C and oils on my skin. Vitamin C promotes the production of collagen, which is a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels and gives skin firmness and strength. Loss of collagen causes a loss of skin elastin, which eventually can cause sagging of skin and wrinkles, which makes a person look older.
I oil cleanse my skin with some of the oils that are listed in this eye cream so you know I definitely approve of them. :)

FoxBrim Website

I like how the cream is not greasy or sticky when applied and I can apply makeup over it without any clumping or problems. The consistency of this is a white cream and blends easily into my skin. Please use care when applying products to delicate eyelids as our hope is to prevent wrinkles and fine lines, not create more. I always use my ring finger on my less dominate hand so as to apply the least amount of pressure to my eye area (a pointer finger would have more weight than the ring finger.)
I like how there is no fragrance and it is made with only natural and organic ingredients, and is safe for those with sensitive skin.

I have been testing this out and am liking the way my skin looks and feels. I still have some darkness under my eyes, but I hope with extended use this will help brighten. I do have some fine lines around my eyelids, that I hope to smooth out as well.
If you are looking for a good eye cream, feel free to check out FoxBrim.

They are available on Amazon: Eye Cream



Here is the full ingredient list:
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Vera, Jojoba Esters, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Wildcrafted Mahonia Aquifolium, Helichrysum Italicum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil), Squalane, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phytic Acid, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl (Antioxidant), Lecithin, Pyrus Malus (Apple), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment