Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OvenArt Silicone Bakeware Cups: Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was sent some silicone baking cups from OventArt earlier in the month (I had previously reviewed their silicone muffin pan) for my review. I opened these from the package and was in love with the bright colors. My 3 year old daughter immediately took them and started playing with them on the table, she liked matching the colors and sorting them.

I was in the mood for something sweet and so I deciding to bake some spice muffins and thought these little cups would be just the thing to use. I noticed how soft and flexible they were. I poured in my batter and popped these into the oven. When they were ready, I let them sit to cool for about 15 minutes and was happy that they popped out super easy. In fact one muffin popped out a little too easilyy and fell on the floor. These cups did not discolor or burn and the muffins cooked evenly.

The baking cups are more flexible than similar silicone products because of the higher quality silicone, and because they are made without plastic filler material. Cleanup was really easy. As you can see, they came out of the cups with very little mess. We put these in the dishwasher on the top rack using a Munchkin baby/toddler dishwasher basket. These cups are safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. These would be great for making mini cheesecakes or a brightly colored fun way to place out single serving nuts and dried fruit at a party.


I am happy with these baking cups and will continue using these as well as the muffin pan from OvenArt. I think we will find many different uses for these.

If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment