Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pure Body Naturals 100% PURE Premium Raspberry Ketones: Reviewed

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My husband has been wanting to lose some extra pounds. He is not over weight by any means, (5' 10 and roughly 204) however he just has gained enough excess weight so that his fashionable clothes no longer fit as well. I have noticed that he has pulled out some of his (very) unfashionable pleated khakis and his wardrobe is not as classy as it was 6 months ago. He has told me that a total weigh loss of 25 would make him happy.

My husband does not dress like the typical man. He only owns one pair of jeans--purchased at my request and almost against his will a few years ago), never wears a tshirt except to sleep (nope not even to mow the yard at our (out in the country) home) and probably wears that pair of jeans once a year. He is the type who like to wear the likes of J Crew or Banana Republic dressy casual, reminiscent of argyle sweater vests, argyle socks, cotton long sleeved dress shirts, and nice khakis. Yep that's my husband, on the riding mower, in 90 degree weather, wearing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Hey I have tried to tell him no one cares what he wears when mowing, and that he will be miserable dressing like that in such crazy hot weather, but I cannot convince him. Anyway....

He has wanted to lose some excess weight and so I was happy to be able to share these 100% PURE Premium Raspberry Ketones from Pure Body Natural. Each Capsule Contains 500mg of 100% PURE Premium Raspberry Ketones, and these are made in the USA, are natural, and without fillers or additives. The pleasant thing about these is that they do not smell like most dietary supplements. They smell amazing actually. Like essence of raspberries. No kidding. They are a clear capsule with white powder in them. They are rapid release and easy to swallow. The container has 60 Capsules and it directs the user to take 2 capsules daily. These are for adults, and not children.

He has taken one capsule before eating twice daily, one in the morning and one at night. He reports to me that this supplement did not give him any jitters or stomach pain, no headaches, no upset stomach or gas. He has been drinking more water and fresh lemonade. Unfortunately I cannot get him to lessen his coffee intake. He likes his coffee hot (volcanic basically) all year round. He has recently gotten a job as a restaurant manager at a busy hotel and so he is a lot more active than he was 6 months ago with his computer job. He is constantly on his feet and works about 9-10 hour shifts 5 days a week. This increase of activity, his increased intake of water and the raspberry ketones seems to have helped boost his energy and possibly helped with a little weight loss. He has amazingly lost 16 pounds this month, but I am not sure if the ketones would have been responsible for that if he still had his desk job. I believe that the increase of energy and activity along with his improved diet and increased water intake had a lot to do with his weight loss. I do think the raspberry ketones were beneficial to boosting his energy a bit and they seem to have suppressed his urge to over eat and he does not reach for empty calories as much as he did previously.

He reports that the vegetable capsules are easy to swallow and he likes how they are pleasant smelling and tasting. He and I both are pleased that these are made in the USA. These were shipped to us and arrived safely, prompt and well packaged.

Raspberry Ketone has been very popular lately, especially with the recognition from Dr. Oz. Oz says that raspberry ketone can "help in your weight-loss efforts, especially when paired with regular exercise and a well-balanced diet of healthy and whole foods." It is good that he does not claim Raspberry Ketone to be a miracle product that will make you drop inches and sizes without diet or exercise, because I really do not think there is a pill that would do that or at least not safely. People on weight loss programs and dietary supplements need to remember to eat healthy and drink water and still get some sort or exercise. Walking is completely acceptable exercise.

My husband did report weight loss, and I do think these may have contributed to his boost of energy and appetite suppressant. He did not starve himself and did not eat celery and lettuce all day. He ate balance portions of protein, veggies, fruits, and grains.

This product is available on Amazon.


If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.













No comments:

Post a Comment