Friday, May 9, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster II: Reviewed

I am happy to report that I am 6 lbs. less than I was pre-pregnancy! I gained about 25-30 lbs. this pregnancy and am now almost a month post partum. I have to admit, I have not tried to lose weight. I have never been much for exercising, but I do try to walk as much as possible. I try to park farther away when possible, and sneak in little ways to add extra mileage to my shoes. My little fella is doing great and after a 2 week period of extreme breastfeeding difficulty and pain, I think we are on our way to being breastfeeding champions. I had a cesarian so have been quite sore and slow in recovery. I had always heard that breastfeeding can boost weigh loss, and so was not too surprised when I saw my number was a lot less. I had breastfed my daughter and had the same quick weight loss. I love knowing that I am nourishing my baby and that he is not getting chemical laden formula. I love the bonding and extra cuddling that breastfeeding gives. As mentioned, I have not been trying to lose weight but it is a happy bonus. I just want to be healthy and keeping excess weight is not something I really want to do. I have been drinking a couple bottles of water each day and try to eat a balanced diet. I do admit that I still drink my one and only soft drink, the Kentucky Ale 8 One a few times a week. It is a ginger soft drink and is my weakness.

I had opportunity to test out another new product from Ozeri. I have tested out their products before and they are always well made, sleek, stylish, durable and very modern. This product I have been testing is the "Ozeri WeightMaster II 440 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection." It is a beautiful example of what body scales should be. This scale is a classy black, light weight, ridged scale with a tempered glass insert which adds to its classy visual appeal. It features Microban antimicrobial protection that prevents the growth of bacteria, while keeping the scale free of germs. The scale has scratch-resistant feet that won't damage the floor. The scale is extremely light weight, but feels well made. It is a digital scale with an easy to read LCD back light. I was happy to see that this scale came with the appropriate battery size included, making it ready to use right out of the box.

Ozeri products are always clever and packed with not only the ability to do what they are supposed to do, but they do it expertly well and always seem to go above and beyond what the competition does. The Ozeri Weightmaster II Automatically calibrates with "StepOn technology" and auto-powers off. This scale displays your BMI ( body mass index), current weight, and your weight change since the last time you weighed yourself. It has a 30 Day Memory, so you can track how your current weight changes and measure your progress over 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, and 30 days. If numbers bother you or you feel that you may be discouraged by focusing on numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, (cool huh?) with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain. How exciting it is to see GREEN when weighing? This scale has auto-recognition technology for 8 unique users, which I am guessing this would be great for use in a small office bathroom. I am a stay at home mommy, but I can imagine that many offices and work places have mini biggest loser type weight contests and this feature of up to 8 users would work nicely.

This was another fantastic product from Ozeri. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I am consistently amazed by this company, they always seem to find a way to make innovative products that work well and look nice to boot! If you are in the market for a new scale and considering this purchase, check out their facebook page for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts

They are currently sold out on Amazon, however, please check back soon as they are stocking more shortly.

If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment