Saturday, May 10, 2014

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum: Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love using cosmetics, but what I love even more is when I know they are natural, made in the USA, and good for my skin. Amara Organics gave me the opportunity to review their Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is wonderful to take internally, however, it has been found that topical use often works even better. I have tried various Vitamin C serums, and so far have lucked out, they all have worked nicely for me. This brand is no exception. Amara Organics Vitamin C serum is sold exclusively at Amazon.com.

Amara's serum includes Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E for extra powerful anti-aging effects. Hyaluronic acid is an excellent moisturizer that restores skins firmness, natural resilience and is beneficial for skin health. Vitamin E is essential for wound healing, it lubricates the skin and forms a protective barrier. Vitamin E also promotes collagen production, which is necessary for anti-aging and restoring of skin elasticity. Vitamin C Reduces inflammation and improves cell renewal. One of the first places that is usually affected by wrinkles and fine lines is the skin underneath our eyes. This skin is thin and delicate, and should be handled with care. I am not yet showing wrinkles on my skin, however, my eyelids and under eye area have some slight loss of elasticity and I always make sure to apply my Vitamin C serum and other oils delicately. It is important to use your ring finger when applying around the eye area as this finger tends to have the least amount of strength and puts the least amount of pressure and tugs less.

This plant-based serum is a lightweight and fragrance free formula with no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing. Made in the USA. It is a watery aloe vera like consistency and is not sticky or greasy. I like how it soaks in almost immediately. I recommend this serum if you are looking for a Vitamin C serum to try. It seems to compare well with other high quality Vitamin C serums I have tried. I have been testing it out for about 2 weeks with no irritation and no breakouts. My skin is soft and not dried out. I have a natural glow to my skin that seems to be from using Vitamin C serum, paired with lots of hydration from drinking plenty of water. If you are interested in learning more about this serum, it is available on Amazon from the company.


The company has a no hassle full satisfaction policy:

"WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy."

If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment