Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Nature's Daily Cure's Turmeric Curcumin Review





I have heard the praises of Tumeric and how it is incredible for the body.  It can be used to prevent certain illness and disease, as well as treat the body that is suffering from the disease.  I enjoy many cuisine that uses Tumeric as a flavor.  I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review a supplement this past month from Nature's Daily and finally find out what the fuss was all about.  I eat Indian food somewhat frequently, however not usually more than once every month or 2.  I have no prior experience of taking a daily Tumeric supplement and was intrigued.  The large bottle contained fragrant, extra strength capsules, each containing Turmeric Curcumin 600 mg and 50mg Bioperine 5mg.  The user is directed to take one capsule per day.  This is a generous 4 months supply.  Bio Perine allows increased absorption up to 2000%.  This bright yellow capsule is gluten free, GMO free, and quality tested. It is very important to me that all supplements that I (and my family) consume, be certified and safe.  This product is made here in the USA. It is stable for a variety of dietary needs and is also free from egg, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy and wheat. ​

Tumeric and its main component, Curcumin (gives the bright color) are multi-benifical health aids.  Nature's Daily has utilized this fantastic spice to enhance daily nutrition. This spice based supplement is anti- inflammatory, anti- viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and has been shown to slow the signs of aging. Those who consume the spice often have better moods, brain function, and even have improved skin appearance.  The pill may smell overly of pepper or ginger to some, but to me, it is a welcomed fragrance.  It definitely reminds me of Indian food which is one of my favorites. :) 

I have been taking one pill each day, and although I already take several multivitamins such as Women's Vitamin, Spirulina, Calcium, Coconut Oil and other important supplements, I feel that the addition of Tumeric in my diet is helping me.  I often suffer from Migraines and stomach issues, and it seems this may be helping some.  I cannot comment on whether this is helping or improving my skin, as my skin has been pretty clear the past 2 years do to using oil cleansing and being sulfate free.  But I can only improve my skin by using this.  It is often said that Tumeric can be more potent (and yet safer) than many antidepressants, pain killers and other drugs.  Those who suffer from diabetes, high cholesterol, and arthritis can benefit from using Turmeric.  I have always been one to try natural, homeopathic and simple methods for health care and pain management.  I never realized how many ailments could be treated or even prevented by taking this spice.  I am happy to continue using this as I have not had any ill effects from it and it is easy to take.

For more information on this product, or to purchase, you can find this on Amazon.  Feel free to check out Nature's Daily on Facebook to see tips and updates on products.  

I received this bottle at no charge for my honest review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.  As with any supplement, consult your doctor if you are unsure of this supplement and to find out if it is right for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment