Friday, July 8, 2016

PriMiracle Natural Hand and Body Lotion with Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Review







I was recently sent some sunflower botanical based lotion for review.   It has jojoba and aloe vera in it, along with shea butter.  These 3 ingredients make for a highly moisturizing and soothing cream for skin.  PriMiracle is a professional spa quality line that uses botanical ingredients and essential oils.  It comes in a  plastic 12 oz bottle with a pop up cap lid.  


I like using this lotion after my shower, it does not make me feel greasy and it is gentle on my freshly shaved legs.  I have used this on my 5 year old daughter with no issues.  It does not have much fragrance, but I defend a very faint sunflower oil nut smell, the scent almost reminds me of oatmeal.  It is a clean fragrance and I think both men and women will find it agreeable.  

This was sent to me complimentary for evaluation, I was not compensated for this review, other than a free product to try.  This is my honest opinion.  I like the fact that this lotion is not heavy or greasy, it does not have a strong fragrance, so I can use it with my regular perfume.  I like the appearance of the PriMiracle bottle and products.  It is very professional and classy.  The bottle is easy to hold and I like the flip top lid.  I do want to mention that the PriMiracle bottles are a little difficult to squeeze (one handed) to dispense, so after trying this lotion, as well as their shampoo and conditioner, I would recommend a pump top.  I love how these products contain no sulfates, parabens or harsh chemicals. PriMiracle is proudly made in the USA.  The company does not test on animals and they are Vegan (I am not Vegan).    









Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


For more information on PriMiracle, you can learn more at their website.  For products updates and healthy skincare tips, find them on Facebook. 


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment