Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mamaway Infrared Thermal Crossover Sleeping & Nursing Bra







As a breastfeeding mommy to my third baby, I have tried several nursing bras. My favorite for leaving the house has been my Bravado Bliss bras, they are beautiful and supportive non-underwire bras. I have several and love them. For sleep and lounging around the house, I have used their original and original plus and double plus. I like the double plus the best for support, but have had great results with the originals as well. I recently was given the opportunity to review a similar style of sleep bra from Mamaway. This bra is similar to the originals from Bravado, but have the ability to adjust in the back closure.  I definitely prefer being able to put these on without pulling them over my head.  These are similar in the appearance of the originals, but have something special in them.  I had never heard of this technology, but these are called Infrared Thermal Crossover Nursing bras and are constructed using “far infrared” nano fibres. These fibers are intended to boost blood circulation and can encourage milk production. Pretty neat, huh?













I do not know if this improves my milk production personally, as I had my milk come in incredibly early (the next DAY after my Cesarian section) but I can tell you that it is incredibly comfortable and supportive. It also looks nice and is made well. The stitching is even and neatly done, and it will last a long time. I wear it at home to lounge and sleep. My baby is just now 2 months and still feeds throughout the night. He sleeps bedside and so I need a bra that gives easy access to breastfeeding, without having to adjust much in the night. This crossover style makes it easy and baby feeds without issue. I pick up my sweet baby, kiss his face, and pull away the cup to the side and feed him. The elastic band is wide and comfortable. The bra's material is super luxuriously soft and expands up to three cups, as well as has extended bra hooks in the back.  I love the hook closure.

Far Infrared Therapy is said to assist with overall health as well. Some users report relief for muscle discomfort, I am guessing this may help for preventing clogged milk ducts or pain. Again, I have not noticed these benefits as this baby and I have experienced absolutely no issues with feedings. I breastfed my first 2 children exclusively for 16-18 months each, but did experience pain the first few weeks of feeding, as well as sore nipples and engorgement. This baby fed perfectly with no latch issues right from the start and my milk has been great since in the hospital.

If you need a well designed, comfortable and supportive bra for nursing, I do recommend trying this bra. I was sent this bra complimentary for review, and this is my personal experience. I cannot make a claim that it will improve your milk production, but I can make a claim that this is well made, beautiful and comfortable. I have the "purple" or "lilac" however I would describe it as a soft mauve pink.  It is very feminine and not a faded shade, it is beautiful.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment