Saturday, June 11, 2016

Aqua Chalcedony Sterling Silver Earrings by Sitara Collections, Review




I love accessorizing, and one of my favorite things to wear besides an interesting scarf, are earrings.  I love finishing an outfit with some unique earrings that add a touch of color to my face and hair.  I love wearing either vintage earrings or something unique and handmade.  

I reviewed some very special pink cluster drop earrings a few months back, they happen to be one of my favorite pairs lately and I wear them often.   Here I am with my 2 year old son at the park a few weeks ago while I am still very pregnant.  Since pink is my favorite color, these coordinate with so many of my outfits.  

They are from Sitara Collections Jewelry.  The website is run by Linda Singh and her husband, and if you like beautiful, unique, and Artisan-made jewelry, you with love this shop.  The items are made with the utmost love and care from Indian artisans.  You can be sure that you will find something that strikes your fancy.  



I was sent another pair of earrings to review.  Linda sent me some Aqua Chalcedony Sterling Silver earrings.  They are a mesmerizing sea blue green and remind me of sea glass.  Depending on what I am wearing, they can appear a range from powdery baby blue to aqua blue green.  I love how the setting has the appearance of a princess crown.  These can be dressed up or down and are very lightweight and comfortable to wear.  They are reasonably priced as well.  Sitara Collections ships free!  I love that they accept PayPal as well.  










As you can see, they clearly look powder blue on the card, and in the box, but when I wear my turquoise  blouse, they transform into a lovely sea green.  While they may not be the same shade of turquoise teal, they give a lovely blue green hue that makes me want to wear them on a boat or at the shore.  They glisten in the sunlight.  (Unfortunately when I took this shameless selfie, it was later in the day and the sun was hiding from me).



*These earrings were sent to me for evaluation, no other compensation was provided other than the tester items.*

  • Dimensions: .875"
  • Materials: 92.5 Sterling silver, Aqua Chalcedony

You can follow them on Facebook for updates on sales and take a peak all the new and exciting items she has to showcase.  

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Sterling Silver Earrings

    ReplyDelete