Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Artisan made Floral Cluster Drop Paachi Earrings in Rose Pink by Sitara Collections (Review)






I love wearing vintage jewelry and accessories.  I also love finding items that are modern with a vintage flair.  I was sent these lovely earrings from Sitara Collections for evaluation and review.  Here is a little background on the company:
"Our story starts with a series of trips to India, starting in 2006, after Linda Singh married her Indian born husband, Vinay Singh. Traveling throughout India, she met with artisans and small entrepreneurs who worked tirelessly to earn a living. Linda left her corporate job in 2014 and established Sitara Collections, empowering Indian artisans and their communities, to showcase their beautiful handcrafted products and to give back to the world that's given us so much beauty." 
I selected the  Floral Cluster Drop Paachi Earrings in rose pink.  These are so feminine and vintage chic!  I am in awe of them.  They are so lovely and make me feel like a princess.  


  • Material : Bronze-overlay, faux gemstones
  • Dimension : Height: 2", width:0.5"

These are imitation pearl and the metal is golden tone, in bronze overlay.  am very fond of vintage toned rose pink and gold.  It is a timelessly stunning pairing and goes with so many of my outfits.  I love everything about these, however I would have preferred these to be freshwater pearls instead of faux gemstone.  

These arrive ready for gifting in a beautiful etched cardboard box. These are sure to impress a special gal in your life (or a lovely gift for yourself).  They come with 2 sets of clear toned rubber backing for further securing the earrings, however the pin holes on my set were too small and I had difficulty in using them, so opted not to put them to use.  

I am not one to wear large or dangly earrings (for fear of stretching my ear piercings, or causing a migraine), but these were so delicate and lightweight, they do not weigh me down in the least bit.  I can wear these all day without any issue.  I have only worn these a few times, but they have not irritated my ears or caused any discoloration.  

It is recommended to store these in a separate area away from chemicals like hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics.  I like to store mine in my vintage 1960's Matson jewelry box that I got from my husband for Christmas this past year.  



Some of my favorite vintage lovelies!



Here is a vintage ring and the Sitara earrings, such a lovely combination I think!

Just a few of my vintage lipstick tubes that I sanitized and refilled with fresh, modern lipsticks.   Here is one of my vintage powder compacts that was also cleaned and filled.  :)















I absolutely adore these earrings and think they are a wonderful addition to my jewelry collection.  I love wearing earrings as they add a special flair.  I recommend these and love how they are unlike anything I have seen before.  You will get compliments when you wear these!  

Learn more about Linda and her Sitara Collection jewelry, by visiting her website.  You can also find Sitara on Facebook.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. This item was sent to me complimentary for my honest evaluation.







No comments:

Post a Comment