Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Baby Tooshy Disposable Cloth Diaper Liner Review





We now have a newborn in the home and as he is now approaching 5 weeks old, we are transitioning to cloth diapers. I generally use disposables for the first month of life as I can often get a smaller, more secure fit over baby's tiny bird legs, as well as keep things simplified as I recover from my Cesarian. My 2 year old is still in cloth diapers, however we are beginning the potty training period. He is in diapers full time during the day and night.

One thing that is extremely helpful in cloth diapering is using some sort of liner in the diaper to prevent soiling stains. We have used reusable fleece liners as well as flushable disposable ones. I was sent an evaluation pack from Baby Tooshy.

These are lightweight liners, however they are are sturdy, stretchy, and ultra convenient. They are made of bamboo, which is natural and soft. There are no chemicals and these are fragrance free. When baby has a soiling in the diaper, simply lift the liner out and toss it in the toilet. We unfortunately have a septic tank so we shake the solids into the toilet and then toss the liner in the trash. Using a liner is also necessary for when baby needs diaper cream or ointment on their bottom. We only use cloth diaper safe creams/ointments, however this prevents staining of the product onto the cloth, as well as prevents any possibility of repelling or issues. The liners come on a roll of 100 liners and are perforated for easy removal.  They also pop up and can be pulled out of the middle.

I find that these work nicely, and they are what we use when traveling, and leaving the house for errands.  I like the generous sizing, and find they can be folded to the desired size if needed.  

At home we use the reusable fleece liners and toss them into the laundry with the diapers and cloth wipes. We do not use these with our newborn just yet as he is exclusively breathed and his diapers can be easily rinsed with the sprayer before washing. It has even been said that those diapers do not need to be rinsed prior to laundering, however, I always rinse as our sprayer is pretty awesome and it does not take much effort.

These liners were sent to me complimentary, and no other compensation was provided, other than the tester product.


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.









DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment